Interest Denix Mauser Accurizing Services for ALL Blaster Versions

These looks awesome! And the price is quite reasonable. I do agree that the arch in the logo and opposing pocket are a bit flat on top, however. Is this something that will get worked out? Regardless, it's a minor detail and they look great! Thanks, Boba Dept.

Those prices rule! It would be a LOT of work manually, so yeah... Perfect.

That comment carries a lot of weight considering that it comes from you Scott.

I would also like to thank you for being the pioneer in this, I don't think anyone considered making a Denix more accurate until you did it :)

These looks awesome! And the price is quite reasonable. I do agree that the arch in the logo and opposing pocket are a bit flat on top, however. Is this something that will get worked out? Regardless, it's a minor detail and they look great! Thanks, Boba Dept.

Yes, it's not really flat, it just looks that way because the radius is a little too big and even the machinist picked up on that. he already changed the code for that detail.

This looks absolutely awesome, and the price is very reasonable. One question, will these details be milled in as well?

Edit: Never mind, I answered my own question by doing a little reading to your post.

mauser_detail_arrow_zpsc32922ba.jpg

This looks absolutely awesome, and the price is very reasonable. One question, will these details be milled in as well?

Edit: Never mind, I answered my own question by doing a little reading to your post.

I just wanted to clarify that those details will only be present on the ROTJ version :)

Unfortunately, I do now have to pull out-I just bought an MGC Mauser, and I don't have the spare funds to play around with my old Denix at the moment. Sorry for canceling man, I really do like the way they're coming out. :cry

Hi,
I'm a bit late to the party and please excuse me if I missed this. Is this project open to UK members? If so I would be up for a full works ANH accurized Mauser including the Mauser purchase. If you have room for me that is and UK is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is still time to join the project but you have to send me an email with all of the info requested in the first post

I'm still accepting members for this run

If you would like to join the group send me an email with all of the info listed in the first post

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back