Interest Denix Mauser Accurizing Services for ALL Blaster Versions

I have been working a lot but I have been send out email updates.

The mauser have been machined and I should have them by this weekend and will start the shipping process.

Thanks for hanging in there

Just a quick update.

I have shipped most of the mausers and kits that were requested "As Is" and will ship new AS IS orders as they come in.

The rest have been broken down into batches and each batch has 5-6 members in it based on their reply date. At this time I am up to 4 batches but not everyone has replied.

As others reply I will create new batches

I have sent the final confirmation email to most of the first batch and should be able to send that email to the rest of the members this weekend.

I hope to have all of the first batch shipped by Monday, at that time I will mark the members names from each run as SHIPPED

Most of you are requesting extra work done to your kit, I didn't expect that but I'm having fun and making some extra Holiday Hobby Cash at the same time.

I almost forgot how much fun I had building blasters :)

Got both of my Mausers today. The post office did a number on the box and the barrel of one was sticking out, but both survived without damage. Thanks again! Looking forward the the ESB parts project.

I’m finishing up the last kit of the first group and will ship it on Tuesday.

Once it’s shipped I will start sending the confirmation emails to the 2nd group.

I had shipping issues with 2 packages out of the first group, the boxes got mangled and the barrels protruded out of the box.

To combat this issue I bought some rebar caps and have started to install them on the end of the barrel to increase the size to make it less likely to poke through the box.

If this doesn’t fix the issue I may have to start using a larger box which could increase the cost of shipping.

Received my Mauser Saturday, just now getting around to posting. The packaging remained fully intact and I'm beyond satisfied with the results! The deeper pockets are very precise with hard edges and the surfaces are super smooth. The extractor looks amazing and adds a ton of realism! Can't wait to refinish this bad boy ... Thanks a ton Boba!

Received my Mauser Saturday, just now getting around to posting. The packaging remained fully intact and I'm beyond satisfied with the results! The deeper pockets are very precise with hard edges and the surfaces are super smooth. The extractor looks amazing and adds a ton of realism! Can't wait to refinish this bad boy ... Thanks a ton Boba!

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate the work on the Mauser.

One of the best things to come out of this project is an affordable accurate Denix Mauser.

In the past if you wanted a really nice replica you had to locate an MGC, I don't think that is required anymore :)

It's a GREAT service to the community for sure. It addresses a lot of the issues with the denix that make the experience so much more enjoyable.

It's a GREAT service to the community for sure. It addresses a lot of the issues with the denix that make the experience so much more enjoyable.

You pioneered the accurazation process and I would have never even thought about if a member of my AP hadn't directed me to your thread :

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back