Done / Completed Doctor Who: Weeping Angel Statues

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
weeping-angel-full_zps87f9332a.jpg

I'm thinking of doing a run of Weeping Angel statues and would like to gauge interest as to what size would be the most popular. I can make literally any size, but obviously the bigger the statue, the higher the cost (especially when you factor in shipping).

I've done some estimations and here are some VERY rough ideas of costs (including shipping to more or less anywhere):

12": $200
18": $350
24" $550

Once I get an idea of how many are interested in which sizes, I'll make a prototype in that size so I can measure and weigh it up so we can more accurately estimate shipping costs (which is really the deciding factor for me at the moment). These will be resin casts fully painted to simulate stone.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
Amazingly cool. Looks great, but perhaps a little too good. If I weren't actually scared of them (I get a tingle down the spine when I see one) I'd be all over it. :lol

Personaly , I wouldn't bother , have you heard of a site called this planet earth? They make all the main monsters from doctor who, and they use moulds from the actual program , so unless your going to make it considriably cheaper then I wouldn't bother

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back