Done / Completed DONE

Hi guys, yes! I'll start a list for the extra label and post it in thread n°1.

I'll post the same on propsummit. So, if you are interested in a extra label set for 50$ let me know

"Due the high request from many user to have a extra label set, we think that we could made a run of it ONLY if we'll arrive at 40 extra label ordered.
Price for a single set of label will be 50$ SHIPPED.

LIST:
1 - stonedog7563
2 - stonedog7563
3 - Lanboy
4 - TomVDJ
5 - TomVDJ

Just received our first feedback for the first bottle sold on eBay for 599$ :)

Cattura.jpg

Ehy guys, Spain, Germany and USA started to receive package. Nothing hear from this board, all my shipping info come from propsummit...

Glad you like it guys!
Can you give a feedback with the new rpf system? It will be very important for all our future projects ;)

Mine arrived five minutes ago, and it's absolutely beautiful.
Word of caution when opening, the label pack was on top of the bottle and I almost cut into with my scalpel even though I was being very careful - don't want anyone else to make the same mistake.

Good advice, My label pack was on the bottom of the box. All depends on where you open the box ;). But I always have the habit to be VERY careful when opening a box. I'd rather ripp of the tape, then actually cut into it...

BTW, nobody else wants a spare label set??? I'm starting to hope that a lot of people cut into theirs when receiving their bottle, so they have to order a spare set ;).

My cap was smushed on one side because of it's location right on the inside wall of the box. Glass walls still seem thick to me making it very heavy and odd looking in the middle. Good for strength but the final verdict will come when I put some whiskey in it.

How are you guys attaching the ribbon and seal? Just a spot of glue, or are you melting the back of the seal slightly?
I'm going to use some double sided tape on the back of the seal. I guess the seal is plastic or resin and not wax. So "melting the back" could result in "burning the back". With double sided tape you can always remove the seal again of you want. Just remove the tape from the back, attach new tape, and you can place it again...

I'm going to use some double sided tape on the back of the seal. I guess the seal is plastic or resin and not wax. So "melting the back" could result in "burning the back". With double sided tape you can always remove the seal again of you want. Just remove the tape from the back, attach new tape, and you can place it again...

Silly me- I hadn't even touched the seal when I asked that. I was just working through the logistics of attaching it while washing the bottle, and assumed it was wax. That will teach me! Thanks for the the input!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back