Done / Completed DONE

Re: Blade Runner's Johnny Walker Whisky Bottle *MURANO GLASS* FINAL PICS ON PAG 7

hey, sarednab, bottle arrived. absolutely fantastic! i am washing it up as i type this and will apply stickers/ribbon this weekend. thanks for a great project!!

question - is the certificate mentioned below the additional small murano sticker with the bottle? i just want to make sure i did not miss a paper certificate or something. thanks!!

Factory will give a certificate for each bottle that states that provenance, but I talk and research before give the ok for the process.

Re: Blade Runner's Johnny Walker Whisky Bottle *MURANO GLASS* FINAL PICS ON PAG 7

just saw the answer to my question a few posts back - it is the small sticker with murano on it. thanks!!!

are people putting this sticker on the bottom of the bottle?

hey, sarednab, bottle arrived. absolutely fantastic! i am washing it up as i type this and will apply stickers/ribbon this weekend. thanks for a great project!!

question - is the certificate mentioned below the additional small murano sticker with the bottle? i just want to make sure i did not miss a paper certificate or something. thanks!!

Got mine in the week, fantastic ! I could not be more pleased.
I know this was touched upon earlier in the thread, but I just want to be clear. Is it okay to put whiskey in and drink, and what is the best way to wash the glass without clouding it?
Just want to know so i can keep my bottle in the best possible condition that it deserves.

I washed my bottle with regular detergent and warm water (not super hot). I also used long stick with some cotton attached to the end, to remove some residue that was at the bottom of the bottle.

I guess once it's clean, you can use it as a regular bottle, but with the stickers attached, I woudn't touch it too much... As for the little Murano sticker: I just keep it stored away, not stick it to the bottle...

Got mine in the week, fantastic ! I could not be more pleased.
I know this was touched upon earlier in the thread, but I just want to be clear. Is it okay to put whiskey in and drink, and what is the best way to wash the glass without clouding it?
Just want to know so i can keep my bottle in the best possible condition that it deserves.

Post #164 stated there would be a certificate concerning the leaded/non leaded issue. I didn't get one in my shipment, anybody else?
I'm currently doing a 1 week test with some whiskey in the bottle.

The labels I received were already damaged, since the package was completely intact when I received it. I guess I'll be displaying it nude...

Got mine! The post office LOST IT for four days - arrived intact. Here's some pics - there's a bubble or two in the glass, and both sides near the neck are gouged.... any one else have gouges?

P4200025.jpgP4200026.jpgP4200027.jpgP4200028.jpgP4200029.jpgP4200030.jpgP4200031.jpg

I agree - it adds character! Hoping the ribbon hides the gouges?

- - - Updated - - -

Also - it's so heavy and lustrous!! I really love it.

Mine also has a few, very, VERY tiny bibbles in it. Doesn't bother me since they are not really noticable and can't be avoided in the production process, I guess. But the gouges on the neck would bother me, to be honest. Mine doesn't have this. Looks like the bottle was grabbed with pliers before it was completely cooled down, or something? Luckily it's on the area where the Johnny Walker seal has to be placed. So if you place the ribbon and the seal a bit strategically, you can cover these up nicely, I think...

Damn, really have to start working on finishing that bottle... I'm still trying out different methods to seal of the bottle, once I fill it with real whiskey, on such a way that it's air-thight, and I can still put the metal cap on it... If somebody has some ideas, let me know. I'm now trying to carve a corck that fits nicely, but I don't know if it will close off the bottle enough... We'll see...

i suppose i am ready to apply the stickers this weekend. i have cleaned the bottle more than enough putting it off. i just don't want to mess up the application...

Ok guys, I think that 95% of you received bottle. Sadly only a few of you left the feedback...
Ok, before close this thread (soon bottle will be sold out, only some remained) I'll made last try. If you were satisfed, please use that link to give me a feedback for this run: http://www.therpf.com/itrader.php?u=6591

Many thanks to all :)

Hi guys!
I just want to share with you some pics of my bottle! You could say "Why? There's tons of pics in the thread"...yes, you're right! But I want show you it near the Cibi by Cini Boeri...
It is same crystal! Pics are not modified and all are made with natural light...it looks like "brother"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311365.362964.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311378.181081.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311422.969188.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430311433.324087.jpg

Last edited:
Good question about the size. I really wouldn't know. Did you aks the question on propsummit too?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back