Done / Completed Done!!!!!

Re: 1:1 BB8 static prop

My materials for finishing off the inside should arrive Tuesday. If the weather is good I'll get started on it right away.

Reel, any update on the head mounting tutorial?

My materials for finishing off the inside should arrive Tuesday. If the weather is good I'll get started on it right away.

Reel, any update on the head mounting tutorial?

That depends on how you want to mount it. Fixed? Movement?

Here's a finished weathered one. There is only 1 kit left. There are many interested, however no takers. Anyway, here he is.

8dcb1a3119b468a603aae6d462a79645.jpg

7cb41b6c1f34834053433f57a3a948c1.jpg

Reel

Holy Fukushima! He is breathtaking -- I woulda been foolish if I didn't get one (and jealous beyond belief)! Genius.

1:1 BB8 static prop FINAL WEATHERED PICS IN POST 436. 1 KIT LEFT

Holy Fukushima! He is breathtaking -- I woulda been foolish if I didn't get one (and jealous beyond belief)! Genius.

Thanks. A lot of work goes into those decals. You have no idea what's involved getting those things to sit properly. I've seen some horrific attempts to lay those suckers and without Rockets amazing talent to bring it all together you wouldn't have that beautiful piece shown above and don't be too jealous, I'm pretty sure that's yours in the pic. [emoji4]

Reel

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 BB8 static prop FINAL WEATHERED PICS IN POST 436. 1 KIT LEFT

Halloo! I was hoping dat was indeed him!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back