eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Mine arrived today - #76. For something I honestly never expected to receive (once the PCR Vader arrived, I mentally moved the Scout into the loss column) I am really happy with it. I already have a complete RS Scout Trooper but I think the EFX strikes a great balance between screen used prop (replica) and licensed collectible. At this point, I don't want the EFX to be the same as the RS.

Mine arrived today - #76. For something I honestly never expected to receive (once the PCR Vader arrived, I mentally moved the Scout into the loss column) I am really happy with it. I already have a complete RS Scout Trooper but I think the EFX strikes a great balance between screen used prop (replica) and licensed collectible. At this point, I don't want the EFX to be the same as the RS.
#6 arrived on Saturday and I have to agree with you. After nine years and getting the Vader PCR. The base looks sweet with the pistol attached. I would never need to take if off. Im very happy with this helmet.

Ooooohh how long have I wanted to take these photos. Comparison of the RS PropMasters & eFX. The RS is from their first offering of the helmet. I ordered it not too long after the eFX was ordered. For a while it was a race to who got me their Scout helmet first. RS won the race in March 2017. I ordered the RS clean, cause I knew eFX was going to be weathered. I wanted one clean & one weathered.
2A174788-AC82-4F48-9E95-EDC7F5E12D68.jpeg

Honestly, I think both of yours look great. I wanted one weathered and one clean but went with the opposite as far as makers :lol:

Looks like your Legend closes nicely, too, which is more than I can say for my Limited (or some of the Legends, it seems.) Seems like luck of the draw with how the hinges are attached on each side, maybe.

Interesting differences between the two blasters.

Actually mine came in today! I never got a shipping notice! Russellsch, my helmet was right next to yours, #36! Overall I'm pleased with it but the thing is completely covered with speckling as mentioned before, which doesn't look great to my eye. It'd be tempting to tone it down a bit but I dunno if I'll bother.

Looking at the RS/EFX comparison pics above, it does appear the EFX is smaller (mine doesn't even come close to fitting on my melon lol) and it's interesting to see the visual differences. I prefer the glossier look of the EFX and on the faceplate, I notice the nose "bridge" area looks wider. Also appears the visor is larger with more surface area?

I'm glad this 9yr journey is finally over. While I'm iffy on the weathering and it sucks these things weren't built true to the originals, between this and the "free" PCR Vader we got, I'm pleased overall and glad to close this chapter. It's a fine looking helmet. However, if I ever buy another EFX product, it'll certainly be secondhand or from a distributor!

I've just completed the payment for mine.
The shipping cost to the UK was $236 via FedEx. Does anyone know if this includes the tax/customs charge, or is that yet to come when it arrives over here?

I've just completed the payment for mine.
The shipping cost to the UK was $236 via FedEx. Does anyone know if this includes the tax/customs charge, or is that yet to come when it arrives over here?
I’m pretty certain you’ll get customs charge on top.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back