Done / Completed Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask***$75***

GhostMinion

Sr Member
Hello there Skyrim fans! Going to be making casts of this very beautiful model by JTM, the Dragon Priest mask.

DragonPriestMask_zps37d1f1fa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestMask2_zpsf135f777.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestMask1_zps7d7429ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestMask3_zps41263e4b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestCast1_zpseb664b91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestCast2_zpsa17a86b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestCastInside_zps2a8cb108.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DPMask1_zpsf2e6d129.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DPMask4_zps33ccf872.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
----------NOW SELLING----------

Price is $75 USD + Shipping. Please PM me for shipping prices. I shipped one to JTM and the cost was $8.85 to Maine. I do ship worldwide. I only accept payment through paypal.

Included is one raw cast mask casted with Smooth Cast 300. Masks will be trimmed along the back, the eyes and mouth will have to be trimmed by the buyer. Thickness will very, as these are slush casted by hand.
The mask is 6 1/2 inches wide. I have a 22 1/2 inch head and it fits perfectly. This will not fit a 24 inch head. I'd say 23 inches maximum.

If you'd like to get one, please PM me for payment info and shipping costs. :)

Attachments

• Dragon Priest Mask.jpg
    Dragon Priest Mask.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask from 3d Printed Master

Beautiful mask. I'm a huge fan of the game and immediately recognized this upon viewing. Good price too, consider me interested

I have a pep mask I made from JTMs file and I have a 23.5" inch head and a long nose and the mask fit nicely.

Highly contemplating getting one of these myself...

i Think i might want one too depending on shipping and i would need the 24" ones as well. How much of a price difference would it be for the larger one ?

I have a pep mask I made from JTMs file and I have a 23.5" inch head and a long nose and the mask fit nicely.

Highly contemplating getting one of these myself...

Thank you for sharing your sizing info! :) If I may ask, what is the outside wall width on your pep mask?

i Think i might want one too depending on shipping and i would need the 24" ones as well. How much of a price difference would it be for the larger one ?

Was just getting ready to post shipping prices :D They'll be in the first post in a minute, but I'll post em' here too.

Within the U.S. shipping is $12.35 (USD), using U.S.P.S. medium flat rate box. This comes with tracking number and is insured. For International shipping, the same flat rate box is $61.75 (USD). I will be checking out other options for International shipping, however, too see if I can find something less expensive (I'm open to suggestions).

And if I do a bigger size, made for a 24" head, the price will be the same, $75.00 (USD).

The width is about 6.5" on mine it fits nice but I would suspect if you were wearing a balaclava or padding under it and had a 23.5" head it might not fit. I have no padding on the inside of mine either. (just so people have an idea of how the current size fits my particular size head, lol)

Thank you for sharing your sizing info! :) If I may ask, what is the outside wall width on your pep mask

The width is about 6.5" on mine it fits nice but I would suspect if you were wearing a balaclava or padding under it and had a 23.5" head it might not fit. I have no padding on the inside of mine either. (just so people have an idea of how the current size fits my particular size head, lol)

Thank you sir! :) That is pretty much the same width as this one.

I've found flat rate boxes to not be as good a deal as they're supposed to be. I would try First Class and add tracking and insurance. (though the shipping time would be slower)

I've found flat rate boxes to not be as good a deal as they're supposed to be. I would try First Class and add tracking and insurance. (though the shipping time would be slower)

Thanks for chiming in on that :)

A friend came over last night and said the same exact thing, saying the package would just be way too light to cost that much. I'm going to look at First Class prices, particularly for international shipping.

Finished all the touch up work, master complete. Going to give this a good wet sanding for a nice smooth surface. Then I'll begin the process of making the mold. While I am a day or two behind the schedule, I should be able to start casting these mid to late next week.:)

Master2_zps759772e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Master1_zps678d14dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Please post here if you'd like one. Still looking for more interest in a bigger size, too.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----NOW SELLING-----

Got the mold made and pulled my first cast.........

DragonPriestonClay_zps4febcb37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestMold_zpsfca0cc64.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestCast1_zpseb664b91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DragonPriestCast2_zpsa17a86b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now taking orders. PM me for payment info and shipping price. Think I'm gonna take The Schlitzie's advice and ship these USPS First Class.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----NOW SELLING-----

Sunday Bump

Gonna be casting a few of these today. Anyone who'd like to get on just shoot me a PM :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back