Done / Completed Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask***$75***

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----NOW SELLING-----

Pulled some casts today :)

Got a couple on hand, and will be casting a few tomorrow as well.

DragonPriestCasts4_zps20c728b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I had a trial size of ONYX as well and decided to try it out. I was very pleased with the results. Might have to order a couple gallons........

DragonPriestONYXCasts_zpsdedb2806.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's what the back side and inside look like before trim.

DragonPriestCastInside_zps2a8cb108.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you'd like one, let me know. After all, Halloween is fast approaching...........

Got a couple masks on hand if anybody wants one.

Also, last call for interest on a 24" head version. With only two posting interest in a bigger one, I fear that idea will be getting scratched.

For those in the States who were wondering about shipping price, I shipped one of these yesterday to JTM (to Maine) and it cost $8.85. Priority Mail, 2 day delivery, and insured up to 50 bucks.

I got a price quote for the same box shipping to the U.K. and the price they gave me was $27.00.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----NOW SELLING $75-----

Bump

Starting to think I'll have to give these away...........

Bump to the top

Halloween is right around the corner guys, get em while they're hot................

Bumping this to the top. Also, going to be printing up the Konahrik mask soon as well. These will be sized to match the Dragon Priest masks I'm offering now.

Konahrik1_zps1863fa42.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bump. Got a finished mask in the junkyard if anybody is interested.

DPMask1_zps23258c4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----XMAS SPECIAL SEE FIRST POST----

Alright, I have a Christmas special going right now on these. $50 USD for a raw cast. Offer expires Christmas day.

Happy Holidays guys!

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask-----XMAS SPECIAL SEE FIRST POST----

Bump. Special price drop only lasts for two weeks...........don't delay, get yours today! ;)

Last bump before Xmas. Special price last four more days.

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask***FINISHED PICS FIRST POST***

Bump. Here's a sneak peak at the next DP mask, should be available in a few weeks. They are sized to match the standard masks I'm already offering. :)

K1.jpg

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim-Dragon Priest Mask***FINISHED PICS FIRST POST***

Bump to the top.

For those interested, I'll be starting to get a head count on the next Dragon Priest mask run, the Konahrik masks, soon. Should have some nice updates on the master this weekend.

As for this run............for those that still want one, now is the time. This run will be winding down soon, and once it's done, that will be it. So, if you've wanted one but have been holding off, now's the time to get one.

Bump. Now pulling these in Onyx for the remainder of the run. Probably gonna pull a few more and call the run done, the mold is starting to show wear.

onyx masks.jpg

For anyone interested in a raw cast, now is the time. I'll be slowly starting to trim and paint the last ones and then offer them in the junkyard, so they won't be raw casts for long. For those that would prefer a painted/trimmed cast, let me know and I can do that too. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back