Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Adsız.png

i try to make it ready for foiling. i will make a coloured version too but i have got 3 questions. what is the 'and where to find them' font exactly? bcoz i couldnt find it. quaint gothic regular is close but it isnt the right one still. and the question 2 is , are those creatures stag? they really look like but i couldnt figure out haha. and the last question is what font is the & ? ......... P.S. in order to make it better, you can edit it.

Last edited:
It appears that LHF Ohnimus Spiked HEN and Roma Initial Caps are almost the same, with some slight difference in line weights on various letters.

I used LHF as it was free (can't get Roma on Typekit either).

For the rest of the text, I went for Essonnes as the ampersand is very distinctive.

I think they are silhouettes of stags, but happy to be proven wrong!

I manually edited Dyer Arts and Crafts font for "and where to find them". It's so distinctive, I can't imagine there's a suitable variant. Also, the "D" is one way up in one word, and upside-down in another!

wow nickytea great job! thanks for sharing!
and thanks AZSneed I saw the picture as well in the case of beasts.. such a great shot of the background props.
I would love to make the pumpkin juice one day.. already got the cap and bottle.. now just the label xD
Could you show your bottle? Where can we locate them?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

lynx, I got this off of minalima, and thought it might help.

Yesterday I got in from a seller on Esty the minalima MACUSA Wand Permit Kit, and I was wrong about the back flap, it is shown inserted in a slot, not cropped like I first though. One other detail, there is an information box printed on the front, making it known it is a copy. Pity it is there, and not unexpected, of course it is never seen when offered for sale.

Attachments

• Newt.jpg
    Newt.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I forgot to mention, that the size of the ministration chart is 14.5 X 19 inches.

Here is the 1920 Spell casting book cover from Minalima, and it is 5 X 8 inches.

Attachments

• 1920 Spell Casting.jpg
    1920 Spell Casting.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 147
Here is the MACUSA Concise Companion from minalima, and the full size is 11 X 15 inches. I wonder what could be inside, history of MACUSA, a Directory of the Offices, and list of rules or all of the above?

Attachments

• Concise Companion.jpg
    Concise Companion.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 150
Lynx, thanks!

I like the Dragon's Fire label, because I'm a Dragon fan.

I wonder where Witches and Wizards buy books like this cookbook in American? Is there a place like Diagon Alley in America? So many unanswered questions, help us J.K. Rowling, you're our only hope!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back