Done / Completed Fifth Element Mangalore Grenade Potentiometer Part

PropsToHistory

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So the Mangalore Grenade from the fifth element was made from alot of custom parts, but one of the "real parts " used was the 509-973 by RS Components. They're very hard to find. While I've found a few, I got tired of the search and made a couple of molds. I've done a few pulls and they've come out great. So I wanted to open it up to whomever would interested in a run. They're cast in Smooth-Cast 300

$15.00 unpainted / 25.00 painted
20190815_204304.jpg
20190815_081211.jpg

1. Scadge (painted) (1) (paid)(shipped)
2. jasonw2112 (unpainted) (1) (paid)(shipped)
3. Bengrim09 (unpainted) (2) (paid)(shipped)

Last edited:
I have an original one I was just thinking actually metal casting these but I am afraid to take mines apart also
I investigated taking one apart. Not worth it really. And as I only do resin casting, i wouldnt do me any good other than to satisfy curiosity.

Oh yeah, they're will be 2 versions. 1 will be a resin body and ball, resin spikes and resin timer (knob) with the correct flashlight, aluminum sleeve, brass spacer and springs. The other will be limited to about 10 copies as it will use all of the above except the timer will be a real 509-973. I'm about a month away from being ready to post about interest

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back