Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

OK I have updated the name to say "Ball not included", I have changed the default pic to just the contents of the kit, I have tweaked the description, and I have added a disclaimer to the photos of the completed kit. I'm not sure what else to try at this point, haha.
Thanks for the suggestions.

This kit is amazingly fun to build. Instructions and videos are so clear and well done. I wouldn't mind to start installing them for people. What do think? Here some fotos. Enjoy, and remember...let go of your true self! I made the base with 2 different themes. i chose the first one. the second one was my first original design. decided to airbrush the logo instead and used different greeblies.
thank for your ingenuity. I will be making a review in my greeblies segment in my channel Saber Newz!
Biker Jedi

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9242.jpeg
    IMG_9242.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
This kit is amazingly fun to build. Instructions and videos are so clear and well done. I wouldn't mind to start installing them for people. What do think? Here some fotos. Enjoy, and remember...let go of your true self! I made the base with 2 different themes. i chose the first one. the second one was my first original design. decided to airbrush the logo instead and used different greeblies.
thank for your ingenuity. I will be making a review in my greeblies segment in my channel Saber Newz!
Biker Jedi
Fantastic job! I'm so glad you enjoyed building it. It looks perfect. Great work on the base too! very cool design. Thank you so much for sharing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back