Predatorium Forum Classification

Rodewaryer

I have to ask the obvious, how to we change classifications? It doesn't seem to be based on number of posts as I've seen Young Bloods with less posts than I have as unblooded. I have been waiting to see if it comes to me but it just hasn't. How does it work anyway?

I have to ask the obvious, how to we change classifications? It doesn't seem to be based on number of posts as I've seen Young Bloods with less posts than I have as unblooded. I have been waiting to see if it comes to me but it just hasn't. How does it work anyway?

Think It changes every 250 posts mate. In the old forum you could change it to whatever you want but not anymore. Shame.

I think it goes:
Unblooded 0-250
Youngblood 250-500
Hunter 500-1000
Elite hunter 1000-Wherever. Don't know at this point.
Veteran Hunter
Elder predator.

But don't quote me on the post count from when it changes.

Last edited:
Personally I don't see the point in rewarding the post counts. You then just get people bombarding the forum with posts just to get their count up, and for what? To change your title so you look like you know more? lol o_O

I have an actual answer. To this. One second let me bring it up there was a post about this somewhere now I can't seem to find it.
There are two ranks no one has

Ancient Predator
Mummified Predator is the final rank

I believe it's like the Messages + Likes + Amount of days on this forum = Rank.
That's why some who have less posts and less likes are high ranks because of the amount of days they have been here. But then again I might be wrong i'm still a young blood.

Wreav pretty much nailed it in his post above.

The Title Ladder is:

Unblooded 0-49
Young Blood 50-99
Hunter 100-199
Elite Hunter 200-499
Veteran Hunter 500-999
Elder Predator 1000-1999

There are two more beyond that, but no one has reached them yet.

These are based on "Trophy Points."

Trophy points are earned in three ways: Posts, Likes Received, and Length of time registered. This is a complex system and is not necessarily linear. You do not get a trophy point for every post, but you go get 10 points after your first 100 posts. You get 5 points after you have received 100 likes. You get 10 points about you have been here for a year. Etc, etc. The list of trophy points if very long and complicated, but they are essentially awarded for creating content here within the community.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back