Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is knocking the quality but I'll try to keep my mouth shut and look forward to seeing the end of this run.

But it is bad when you get on the who to avoid list on the 501st.com

Hey Mimic , look forward to the photos, also, in the last lot of photos of the arms, were these taken before you reshaped the biceps ? , if so do you have any of the moded version
I take it Empire is number one on the list, do you have any idea when his is going out?

Pulled this and trimmed it up, single piece TD... and the decal of the yoke just happens to fit there too so that was nice

2F64DA96-1ABE-4930-9090-5B4807CFB28A.jpeg
FD839DDD-5180-4B27-9C71-4B0B0AAB5808.jpeg
1E02FD3B-2B3A-4C6D-B527-715C3B488715.jpeg
6D8D424A-3723-41B4-8D05-9C37FD17B54B.jpeg
E001B39D-E08E-4EBF-A122-CE128A7EFB37.jpeg
C278C55E-F014-434F-86D5-EAC1B179E141.jpeg

That’s pretty much it, so it’ll probably be about two weeks and I should have an update of the casting started of all the final version armor!! ... It’s been an emotional ride this far...

Hello Al May - no those are the final full arms, obviously just minus shoulder bells?

Attachments

• 15158A9D-AA37-4EBC-BFF1-B9B2B1CC8446.jpeg
    15158A9D-AA37-4EBC-BFF1-B9B2B1CC8446.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
Wow, that is looking quite impressive, I know I’ll be sounding like a scratched record, but how far away will we be with the helmet, will that be happening at all?

Love your work on these Mimic, stunning work, So by the time March swings round you should have the first batch out to Number one on the list?

Looking great! Pretty sure I'm #1 on the list (for everyone wondering)

MIMIC - I will say this: once everything is delivered, there will be more $ coming your way from me, because I know the work and quality you are doing. Consider it a tip;)

I am interested in the helmet timeline, as well, but I realize that may be a long while.

I think the reason he may have asked why I was first is that I've been with this run for 4 years. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what place we are in we all would love to have the armour. I'm still wondering will we still be getting another ab piece to replace the prototype one ya sent Mimic?

Hey Mimic , hows it looking then mate, are you still going to be able to start getting these out over the next couple of weeks ?

Last edited:
Hello everyone- I will answer each of your individual queries this evening.

But the short version of the update is casting begins next week!!!

Thank you all again
It shall be a day long remembered , good luck Mimic and gods speed

Last edited:
Thank you for the PM mimic, I'll look forward to seeing some more pics when you're able to post, great work on this set so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back