Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With celebration just around the corner I'd think mimic will be trying to get as many of these sets of armour sorted asap for those waiting the longest.

With celebration just around the corner I'd think mimic will be trying to get as many of these sets of armour sorted asap for those waiting the longest.

Absolutely correct- been a hectic week I was supposed to start casting on the 1st but after making a few more mould tweaks I’ve literally just started lay last night.

I think it’s going to be faster to run multiple casts from 1 mould at a time rather than re-rigging different moulds 1 after the other. So going to batch the arms and legs first get those out to those who have waited longest for there second halves and then onto full kits.

I’ll get some final parts trimmed up and polished and update again soon! Thank you all again I’m so excited that this run is finally heading to the end!! (y)

Hello madchippy

The helmet needs a few days of work still.

I've got a mould of a sculpt it needs casting and sanding filling, generally working over etc then remoulding but the bulk of its done. Most people were more concerned with armor than the helmet so that was prioritised but as soon as I have all of the moulds running over the next couple of weeks I'm aiming to make more time for it..

I remember last year in April when I received my first half of armor and was told any day for the 2nd

Those were good days when I still believed

Great news Mimic , really looking forward to seeing this, and obviously getting the second half , the ends in sight, keep it up mate

SWCB Is in 3 weeks. The armour should be practically ready to ship as shipping across the pond takes it time and we all know that. It's not great to leave it late.

Hmmm...it has been a week since his update. So far no pictures of a complete armor set.

Hopefully MIMIC is just super busy preparing everything. However, I do not see how we will receive the armor in enough time before SWC. After all adjustments will have to be made along with file assembly. I am going to have to paint mine to match my Anovos Helmet.

565364E8-CBF5-4DF1-B16B-27C30F915538.jpeg
DA27A76F-D211-4E85-9E30-B52AA7860470.jpeg
6B62B3AF-F105-41D6-8A49-049273A6E0A3.jpeg
E097C9BB-B430-4B14-84A2-9830861DF39E.jpeg
1E45EDCA-6223-4E12-A5A7-AC5C1A7F8EB7.jpeg
Hello everyone!

Been super busy this week but casting is going great! The quality of the final parts is even superior to what I expected from all the test pulls. These were thicker than they need to be but now I’ve dialled in the moulds to get the correct thickness of parts the components are amazing.

Ive done 15 legs fronts and knee sets, 11 forearms and hanplate sets so far, going to start the upper arms and leg backs any day now.

Started trimming and polishing yesterday and some quick photos to show how flexible the new armor is... I’m obviously still trying my best to at least get some of you your armor in time for Celebration.

I’ll continue to update as I progress with casting.

Thank you

Looking really nice Mimic, looks real flexible and I can imagine these as being far superior and more comfortable than the fist half that went out, will those that have their first half be able to exchange them for ab and yoke/back pieces?
Keep it going fella it’s looking stunning,very impressed

Looking really nice Mimic, looks real flexible and I can imagine these as being far superior and more comfortable than the fist half that went out, will those that have their first half be able to exchange them for ab and yoke/back pieces?
Keep it going fella it’s looking stunning,very impressed

This vwhole project has been a product that has been constantly evolving over two years and this final lay up after countless variables is finally exactly what I wanted. That lay up only finally got tweaked to where it is a few weeks ago so as much as I would have loved it to be at this point 18 months ago I’m actually gratefulI that I hadn’t sent more out of what is now only really the prototype version.

It’s lighter, it’s a brighter white, it has a slightly better polish-it’s so sooo flexible that it’ll fit most people and actually flex with you so should be as comfortable as it can ever be.

It’s a more expensive process but much faster so I plan to send everyone’s second halves, then start shipping full sets combined with replacement parts for everyone who has there first halves in the prototype form. Class it as the best I can do to compensate the long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back