Fringe

I used the "Shake Reduction" tool in Photoshop, and got this result (below), which leads me to guess the following for the text:

On the left: SENDER: (DHS)

On the right: REQUISITE FORMS: #### (four numbers I can't read)

Still can't make out the tiny line of text below that, sorry.

-MJ

Thanks a lot Mike, one step further.

Dietrich

Good morning my friends. Is anybody able to identify the words on this screenshot from Fringe (202)? http://fringefiles.com/displayimage.php?album=28&pid=28764#top_display_media

What I can read is this:
Top: Dr. Jensson,
top right: M.D. Boston, MA
Name
lower left: Refill ____ Times
No Refill
lower right: Label

What I am missing is the line on the top left, it could be a street name and on the lower right, which starts with NO and ends with TION, like NO SUBSTITUTION, but that's just a guess.
Thanks in advance any help is appriciated.

Supplemental: This picture shows you what I got already.
View attachment 204 3.jpgSam Weiss Sheet.jpg

I'm gonna take a wild guess at the street address and say it looks like 101 Independence St., or something like that.

And I agree with your guess about the "No Substitution" text, though I think "No Substitutions" sounds a little more likely to me.

-MJ

Attachments

• 204 3A.jpg
    204 3A.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm gonna take a wild guess at the street address and say it looks like 101 Independence St., or something like that.

And I agree with your guess about the "No Substitution" text, though I think "No Substitutions" sounds a little more likely to me.

-MJ

Thanks Mike, one of my Facebook friends identified this as a phone number. He could read PH XXX-XXX-XXXX which is typical for a phone number.

Dietrich

Hi guys, here are a few pictures from my very first FBI folder as seen in Fringe. The front page has got a size of 32 cm x 23 cm / 12.5" x 9".

Attachments

• 100_1048.JPG
    100_1048.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 100_1049.JPG
    100_1049.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 100_1050.JPG
    100_1050.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 100_1051.JPG
    100_1051.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back