Fringe

Hi guys,

here's the first Show Me Card which is based on a screenshot from season four. The layout and colors are slightly different than the season three versions.

For a digital copy without the watermark please contact me directly.

Dietrich

heres some more fringe goodness

Thefirstpeoplecal.jpg

dietrich...the updated 'show me' card looks great! and i love the cortexiphan label! i might have to make up a couple of those bottles :)
thanks, buddy!!

dietrich...the updated 'show me' card looks great! and i love the cortexiphan label! i might have to make up a couple of those bottles :)
thanks, buddy!!

Thanks John,

this version of the Show Me Card was only seen on screen in various episodes from season four and the container for Cortexiphan is just an old capsule for analog photos.

Dietrich

Hi guys,

over the weekend I had the time to develop a Fringe logo font. Who wants to check it and tell me his honest comments?

Dietrich

Hi guys,

today I finished the fictional book "ZFT" from Walter Bishop. For the back I used my artistic freedom like the FRINGE BOOKS logo, the barcode and the website.

Enjoy

Dietrich

Anyone seen this yet?

Fringe: September's Notebook: Tara Bennett, Paul Terry, Jeff Pinkner, J. H. Wyman: 9781608871308: Amazon.com: Books

From the looks of the customer pics, there's LOADS of paper prop based stuff in it. :D

It's an absolute must for Fringe fans especially for the TONS of paper props.
I hope someone makes more accurate plastic ID badges now. All kinds of IDs are reproduced in the book - crystal clear, no guesswork and the correct character photos. Other cool bits - Peter's drivers license, Show Me cards, machine schematics, Resist poster, wanted poster, Peter and Olivia photo booth strip,... just about anything you could want. Great prop photos too.
The book itself is a prop as well, seen in the episode "The Boy Must Live".

Hi guys,

over the weekend I had the time to develop a Fringe logo font. Who wants to check it and tell me his honest comments?

Dietrich
dont know if it didn't install properly or it just doesn't work well in photoshop but it keeps defaulting back to "myriad pro" with some letters. what did you use to make it, i need something to make a good version of the never ending story font

Very nice, did you make it by yourself? If you do have graphical skills could you please check my FringeFont from post #265?

Dietrich
yeah its my own work, it cost allot to produce to the standard i was happy with, i got a really nice cut on the pages though very pleased with the finish

dont know if it didn't install properly or it just doesn't work well in photoshop but it keeps defaulting back to "myriad pro" with some letters. what did you use to make it, i need something to make a good version of the never ending story font

Thanks for the feedback maximum reign,

the font is created with CorelDraw X6 and it is not my best work. I had the idea and just did without paying attention that some objects might not be closed.

When I find the time I'll start from scratch.

Thanks again

Dietrich

Hi guys,

last night the first episode of the final season was broadcast on free TV. I noticed the card in the hand of the amber gypsy and here it is.....

Enjoy

Dietrich

This is EXCELLENT! Have you thought about what the back may look like? I am busy learning Inkscape to reproduce the logo, I have some ideas for the back of the card based on the viral videos that were released in the PR campaign for the 5th season but they have not totally gelled yet.

This is EXCELLENT! Have you thought about what the back may look like? I am busy learning Inkscape to reproduce the logo, I have some ideas for the back of the card based on the viral videos that were released in the PR campaign for the 5th season but they have not totally gelled yet.

Thanks for the kind words cenn. My card has got just a magnetic stripe so far, but I need to look into the "September's Notebook", maybe there's a picture inside.

Dietrich

Cmdr.Kerner there is a pic of the back of the card in the book. here is a pic i found on a review site

View attachment 301350

Most excellent. This looks very similar in format to the backs of the Show Me Cards, looks to be an OCR font and I was figuring that they would have the reward wire phone number and information on it.

Thank you for the additional info!

This just reminded me. I found multiple copies (a few sealed) of September's Notebook at my local Half Price Books in Indiana. I snapped one up immediately. So if you're in the market for it, check your local store. Dunno, they may have picked up a TON of these to distribute to many Half Priced Books across the U.S. Thought I'd share.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back