Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

Yes, the stirrups keep the legs tucked into the boots and are on the original suits. But if you want them left off, we can do that, no problem.
Do you guys ever send updates? or do you just get it in the mail in the future? Just curious. I love reading your posts.

Do you guys ever send updates? or do you just get it in the mail in the future? Just curious. I love reading your posts.
You should receive processing notifications (one when your order is placed/received, another when the order is processed, then it goes into the production queue, and finally a shipping notification with tracking number once it's finished).

Curious as to whether there are any customer pics of some of the RGB suits out there? Curious to see how the look in real life and most folks seem Khaki or dark gray around these parts.

Curious as to whether there are any customer pics of some of the RGB suits out there? Curious to see how the look in real life and most folks seem Khaki or dark gray around these parts.
Here is a father-son pair we made RGB suits for (with the distressed finish):

cYEPbjr.jpg

Anyone got any info on measurements and sizing as one have now is just xxl and one before that was 46r ??

And I m gonna bite the bullet and get v1 one as been putting it off so long

Then I m gonna add the belt to order as well but if there’s elbow pads in the wings is it worth waiting longer for these to be added

These are currently all made-to-measure, so technically there are no sizes. Best to email us to discuss measurements. Elbow pads coming soon!

My suit arrived yesterday, and I love it! The ripstop fabric in the cartoon colors looks amazing, and the custom fit, as always, is spot-on. I was losing daylight when I took these photos, so I'll try to get some better ones in the near future.

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5682.jpeg

I switched to a day-light balanced light here for a better representation of the teal color:

IMG_5685.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back