Limited Run Graflex 2.0 and Crossguard saber run - sign up thread

Randy said in another thread that he was 2 weeks from delivery from the FE so we can expect these very soon.

Reposted from a Facebook saber group:

"May 21Exciting news for people waiting for GRAFLEX 2.0 sabers to come into stock...Received 100 units, and now filling Jan/early FEB orders. But dont worry, because Late Feb, March and April orders will get filled with the next 300 units coming end of the week...and to top it all off, 400 more will arrive 1 week later and that will take care of all Late April, and Mid May orders and anyone waiting for what is called the JUNE orders....and once those are all out the door, I will have a very large amount still as leftovers if anyone else could not get one before, I will be able to accomodate alot of new fans wanting to get themselves a Graflex 2.0 saber - so please dont spam me with "where's mine" in that order, I am sending out all within the next few weeks, so you'll get yours, and I am recording all the tracking so if something goes wrong, I can provide support documentation...so I am so glad these are coming in, long wait. other Vendors such as TCSS and VV and Parks will be getting small amounts but I'm sure they are filling back orders first too. - Korbanth"

Graflex 2.0 units (Jan and early Feb orders) shipped, and in a few more days, more Feb, Mar and early April orders will send and a week or so later all the rest...so patience has paid off, and soon you'll be able to have this in your collection

Side note - 9 crossguard sabers are all that is left from the original and only batch made, and sit in my inventory waiting for someone to purchase.

Korbanth47@gmail.com

mine arrived today -- thanks!

here are some pics -- it went together easily...all original kit parts EXCEPT for the rectangular circuit board that slides inside the graflex clamp. The kit has one (pictured) that is proper color (gold on light green circuit board color) which appears to be more accurate than the silver & black ones that from earlier run, but I decided to switch it out for the Slothfurnace card as it is more accurate - small detail, for sure, but wanted to point this out. The SF circuit board also fits in without glue or tape. I do not intend to install electronics in mine, at least for now, but I do have a Graflex Shop glass-eye part on order and will switch it out, but the one the kit comes with is pretty nice.

SLOTH FURNACE card next to one that comes with the kit:

Last edited:
Graflex 2.0 units (Jan and early Feb orders) shipped, and in a few more days, more Feb, Mar and early April orders will send and a week or so later all the rest...so patience has paid off, and soon you'll be able to have this in your collection

Side note - 9 crossguard sabers are all that is left from the original and only batch made, and sit in my inventory waiting for someone to purchase.

Korbanth47@gmail.com

Awesomesuace!!!!

Anyone else find that their bubble strip is too narrow to fit in the clamp? I temporarily tried my Slothfurnace card (for my Luke ROTJ) and it fit perfectly. The bubble strip is just a tad narrow and thin to fit, even with the clamp closed it falls right out. I can't make the clamp tight enough to hold the bubble strip AND fit around the Graflex body.
My first thought was to get a small piece of clear acrylic to place under the bubble strip and sandwich them together to fit.
Other than a different bubble strip from the Graflex Shop any ideas?

[Update:] I cut a couple of rectangles, slightly smaller in size than the bubble strip, from a left over, clear retail blister pack. I used them as shims under the bubble strip. They provided the extra thickness and width to hold the bubble strip snugly in the clamp.

Last edited:
Is there a source for a replica "eye" that serves as a window instead of a retention screw? I really want light to shine through the eye but don't want to pay ebay prices for the genuine graflex part.

Is there a source for a replica "eye" that serves as a window instead of a retention screw? I really want light to shine through the eye but don't want to pay ebay prices for the genuine graflex part.
I ordered a Glass eye from The Graflex Shop and in the process of drilling a hole to let the light Shine!.....

Korbanth I received the Prop Shop Kylo Ren Saber today and your's was just a bit off....LOL....This thing is HUGE. The size of the Hasbro FX Lightsaber. I do like yours still. Nice try at eyeballing it. Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where to get the correct TFA circuit board that will fit a Graflex 2.0? Korbanth did an INCREDIBLE job on this product. I can't recommend it enough for anyone who wants a worthwhile tangible prop without the $1200.00 price tag.

That being said, I would like to get my prop looking more screen accurate to the movie. Since the "studio edition" has come out showing the correct board design, I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has found a board that works. I ordered one off wannawanga.com, but the pattern and fit are way off.

EDIT: Giving slothfurnace's board a shot - thanks for the idea Ted!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back