Limited Run Graflex 2.0 and Crossguard saber run - sign up thread

The Graflex 2.0 is Parks' saber. :) I believe Korbanth worked a deal out to receive them straight from Parks' manufacturer.

From what I understand Korbanth was more involved than simply working out a deal with Parks (he may have designed/helped design the hilt?) but he could explain his role better than I can obviously.

I'm not 100% on the details. All I know is the name is based on it being Parks' 2nd iteration of the graflex kit and Korbanth told me he bought them from Parks.

Hey guys, my box came today how ever I am sad to say I am missing a few parts. One of them being the glass eye thumb screw. So if anyone has one that they don't need can I please buy it off you ? Thanks

Here is the Kylo Ren lightsaber, very cool.

swtfakylorenlightsaber.jpg

swtfakylorenlightsaber2.jpg

Hey guys, my box came today how ever I am sad to say I am missing a few parts. One of them being the glass eye thumb screw. So if anyone has one that they don't need can I please buy it off you ? Thanks

You should email Korbanth and let him know if your kit didn't arrive with everything. I mean I would.

There is not. Everyone gets the same components for the kit. What other people have done so far was use aluminum tape to cover the holes.

It's a shame there wasn't an optional base plate that you could swap out or upgrade for display purpose. Would really add to the finish of this having the base plate with the Graflex details on it..... maybe a future offering, I know there would be quite a few that would jump on that.

It's a shame there wasn't an optional base plate that you could swap out or upgrade for display purpose. Would really add to the finish of this having the base plate with the Graflex details on it..... maybe a future offering, I know there would be quite a few that would jump on that.

I'm sure someone here is smart enough to come up with a screw in Graflex base plate.

Mine also arrived today and I'm very please with it. Wonderful work :)

could anyone suggest where I can get a machined blade plug from?

Ok guys I need some help.

I have:
Graflex 2.0
Nano Biscotte 3 soundboard
Tri Cree Xpe2 LEDs (Blue,Blue,White) and 7/8 heatsink
Panasonic Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 3400mAh PCB Protected Rechargeable Battery

What resistors do I need and how many?

Here are the specs of the LEDs:

Illumination Color: Blue
Wavelength: 485 nm
Luminous Intensity: -
Luminous Flux/Radiant Flux: 45.7 lm
If - Forward Current: 350 mA
Vf - Forward Voltage: 3.1 V
Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
Power Rating: 3 W

Illumination Color: Cool White
Color Temperature: 10500 K
Luminous Flux/Radiant Flux: 360 lm
Color Rendering Index - CRI: 65
Viewing Angle: 125 deg
If - Forward Current: 1050 mA
Vf - Forward Voltage: 3..5 V

Thank you in advance!

What resistors do I need and how many?

Here are the specs of the LEDs:

Illumination Color: Blue
Wavelength: 485 nm
Luminous Flux/Radiant Flux: 45.7 lm
If - Forward Current: 350 mA
Vf - Forward Voltage: 3.1 V
Mounting Style: SMD/SMT
Power Rating: 3 W

Illumination Color: Cool White
Color Temperature: 10500 K
Luminous Flux/Radiant Flux: 360 lm
Color Rendering Index - CRI: 65
Viewing Angle: 125 deg
If - Forward Current: 1050 mA
Vf - Forward Voltage: 3..5 V

Thank you in advance!

Since the voltage for the LEDs are rather close to the voltage of the battery, you can adjust the drive and fdrive parameters in the config file of the nano biscotte.

Had a slight issue with mine. The glass eye screw hole was a fraction too small, so it ended up snapping when screwing it in. Luckily I had a tapping set, and some more glass eyes on order from The Graflex Shop. As you can see, I also filed down one of the glass eyes to match one of the hero props in TFA (As discussed in the research thread):

KZpxcxf.jpg
9ZltY4t.jpg

2.0 Glass Eye:
Ylhd1iG.jpg

The Graflex Shop Glass Eye (Normal):
XQt8Azh.jpg

The Graflex Shop Glass Eye (Filed):
iiE1EYC.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back