Green Arrows Bows and other gear

Yea I figured it would be around $1000+ to get that replicated which is sad cause it will cost me about $600 to replicate the suit he wears. But Either way I have always been interested in Archery and I would love to get into it and if a Kick ass Green Arrow set up is what it takes to get me going then so be it.

HMMM looks like we have an interesting thing going on, I myself am a Hawkeye fan. good ole clint has/ had a nice wife..Bibbi..same name as my wife actually and I am the archery instructor at camp. I have a niec recurve and had someone create a few arrow heads for me....

GA is nice and has some great arrrow heads, but I will stick with my Marvel guy.

PSE is a great company.
If you are gonna get into archery and buy a 600.00 bow make sure you get the right one for you.

I am right handed but shoot lefty, and it makes a world of difference.

if you need help with pricing let me know I have a shop near me and can see what I can do.

semi hijack, but if anyone can find where either the arrows or the crossbow bolts came from, id love to pick one or two of em up.

any ideas on the crossbow? i know the longbow does that blade trinity-eqsue fold-down/transform, but i havent seen much of the crossbow to imagine its anything different than a flea market 20lb draw special.

chris

you got it
arrow-4.jpg

arrow-3.jpg

oh and the glasses, this is the best pics I can find
GAglasses.jpg

pretty sure they are modified oakleys... they look like the ones made of "Xmetal" i cant recall the name... but pretty sure by the visible oblong O... that is there registered trademark... youd think they would edit that out, but either way, there isnt another kind of sunglases that I know of with an O as there symbol.

these are half jackets, and while obviously not the style your lookin for, see the way the symbol is tilted silver on the side? http://cgi.ebay.com/New-OAKLEY-Sunglass-HA...1QQcmdZViewItem

i found another pair that had the tab above and inbetween the eyes, maybe they mixmatched 2 pair?

<div class='quotetop'>(TimDrakeRobin @ Oct 26 2006, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1345578[/snapback]</div>
oh ok, do you have a link to the tabbed glasses?
[/b]

no dadgonit... i sat and went back and couldnt find it. i changed internet providers and i have to refresh 2 times to get some pages up, so i got mad and stopped lookin. :angry

but i just went no thats not it cause the ears are different. and by the time i even thought of it i couldnt remember what they were called etc.

wish you had a better screen grab. ill look again tonight, im bout to leave my house, sorry if i got your hopes up bro.

but i do think the ears are oakley. if not the whole thing, they could even be modified like the cycolps Xmen movie oakleys... who knows.

ill keep my eyes open.

ill give ya one thing tim, you are dedicated to perfection. i know that from the countless other characters youve done/shown.

The crossbow looks like your standard $10 fleamarket special, painted silver with a few holes drilled thorugh it, with a plastic cheapo lightsaber that's been very chopped up and modified, under it.

crossbow.jpg

Crossbow_Pistol-50_Pound.jpg

Why do they alwasy have to stick these guys on motor cycles? :D

<div class='quotetop'>(Noeland @ Oct 26 2006, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1345607[/snapback]</div>
Why do they alwasy have to stick these guys on motor cycles? :D
[/b]

'Cuz motorcycles are cool enough to overcome the fact that they wear tights. :p

The crossbow looks very similar. I can see the holes being drilled out as well to match the bow.
I have shown pics of the glasses to a friend of mine who works in sales for Oakley, he doesn't
recognize the design, and said that it doesnt really look like their logo. He says it could either
be the "Camera" that Ollie is looking through on the glasses, or simply another logo. I really
am not sure at this point.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back