Interest Group buy gold foiled props / tickets

Mmm, now that I looked into the Polar Express ticket, I guess the one offered on eBay is nice, but not very screen accurate (compared to the one Tripoli posted here). I might leave that ticket out... Was there someone who really wanted one of these too?

(Tripoli, PM sent... Thanks!)
I want the most accurate ticket possible (probably the ticket I want the most... two even)... if you can get Tripoli's done up, that would be even mobetta than the one posted.

Just noticed this thread. If it's still good I'd be in for an original Wonka ticket and maybe a new one depending on the final prices.

Wow, that's suddenly a lot of interest. I'll update the list later and see what the prices would be. Since the Polar Express ticket is not really screen accrate, that one is not in anymore, so I'll stick with both Wonka tickets and the Hogwarts Express ticket...

I haven't been on here for a while but i just saw the post by Tripoli about his art being used. If you remember i think its 2012 i did some tickets in metal foil using his art, changed to 1:1 size and edited. I need to dig out the files from my old back ups. I was asked about a run but as it was not my artwork i was not prepared to. I had to heavily edit the file from Tripoli to correct a few things. by the time i had done that xmas had arrived , the kids had a ticket each and that was that!!. I will see what i can find on the old drives, i hope i kept it!!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=53855&p=1990278&viewfull=1#post1990278

unclebuck, If you would do a run of the Polar Express tickets, in agreement with Tripoli, I would be interested in one or more tickets.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back