Harry Potter Book insides

whooo bfd its Awesome and thanks to people who really put effort to
make come to life,.. like Rubeus said thanks to both lilPatty and Sectumsempra 44 a million:thumbsup to all of you guys,..

Quick update ( for those that give a big fat one...:lol)

I organized the signatures and printed them out and it all looks good so tomorrow I'll cut up the pages to size, fold into the signatures and post a few images.

bfd

Quick update ( for those that give a big fat one...:lol)

I organized the signatures and printed them out and it all looks good so tomorrow I'll cut up the pages to size, fold into the signatures and post a few images.

bfd

Awesome, Barney, you have us all on the edge of our seats.....lol

Here's a few progress pictures of the MPP book I'm working on.

I got all the pages printed, cut to size, assembled into signatures and bound. I was just about to start gluing the signatures together when I noticed the Shrinking Potion P2 was mis-numbered and not included in the Table of Contents. So I'll have to reprint and reassemble those pages.

Double dog gone it...or words to that effect...:facepalm

bfd

O.O!!!!! wow!!!
I cant bielive everything that has been going on this place!!! i was absent for almost 2 months, and i come back to awesomness here and on other threads in the Replica Paper Props > Free Harry Potter Paper Props area!!!

Simply beautiful and breathtaking!!!

Will theses be blurped or lulued?

I reprinted the pages I misnumbered and glued the signatures together. Here's a few more images.

Next step to attach the endpapers and cover.

bfd

ps Now that I have the book printed out I actually think it is probably is larger than the 7 x 10 inch page size I used. Although that could just be the difference in my hand size to that of a young Hermone.

Last edited:
I reprinted the pages I misnumbered and glued the signatures together. Here's a few more images.

Next step to attach the endpapers and cover.

bfd

ps Now that I have the book printed out I actually think it is probably is larger than the 7 x 10 inch page size I used. Although that could just be the difference in my hand size to that of a young Hermone.

*Cough* Hermione *Cough*.. :lol

Looks great, can't wait to see the final result..

did you already finish the cover that?

I made a marbled look cover that resembles the cover seen in the movie, not the one from the HP Tour. Posted it awhile back, page 6 or 7 I think. Needs a little tweaking though. I need to find some brown leather for the spine piece and corners as per the movie version.

bfd

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back