Hasbro Black Series replicas at Celebration?

Synz314

Sr Member
I can't find much of anything regarding if they have any lightsabers or helmets at their booth online. Anybody in attendance see anything new? I remember at the last Celebration finding out about the Poe helmet and Kenobi lightsaber for the first time there.

D3-xsqUWwAAl3_V.jpg

D3-xt7gX4AoxxiG.jpg

Last edited:
This will be the best Black Series helmet ever - even better than the Stormie bucket! It looks fairly accurate, is wearable and affordable. All it needs is some weathering. People will be going nuts over this (in a positive way, of course)!

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(The judges would also have accepted "ESB Fett" as an answer...although no doubt Hasbro would have done all kinds of weird things to the geometry, so maybe never mind...)

4324CE52-22DE-4771-9CE9-88D51F07809D.jpeg
2A03A756-1876-4574-816C-5BE99A2D6DA5.jpeg
CE6EE0B5-C972-49CC-A668-FEA8CDDA2CC9.jpeg
69E4ACEC-3AC8-4DD7-A70A-FE30DB9EE189.jpeg

Photos from Jedi Temple Archives Facebook page
Jedi Temple Archives

I can’t believe they are doing the Red 5. It’s top of my list. Hopefully they will be to scale as there other BS helmets have been.

I really think they missed exclusive opportunities with the Poe helmet. They should have offered exclusive paint jobs of other helmets at Target, Walmart, Amazon, GameStop like they have in the past with the stormtrooper and the lower end clone trooper helmets. I’m hoping they offer other pilot paint jobs in the future for these.

Last edited:
That does look very nice. I'd like to get my hands on it and play with it, but I'll stick with my EFX helmet. Poe's helmet is my favorite of the Black Series and this one looks even better. I'm guessing it'll have R2D2 sound effects and more cockpit sounds again.

I can foresee the birth of massive trophy walls..! :)

Maybe I should start stocking up on IKEA sharing certificates because the demand for Detolf cabinets will skyrocket as soon as the helmet is released... ;)
Lol, I just had this discussion with my son and told him it was time to make a trip to IKEA for another shelving unit. He thinks I’m nuts.

That does look very nice. I'd like to get my hands on it and play with it, but I'll stick with my EFX helmet. Poe's helmet is my favorite of the Black Series and this one looks even better. I'm guessing it'll have R2D2 sound effects and more cockpit sounds again.

I have the Efx too but that’s a show piece. Not something I want to mess around with. Currently I have a fan built Red 5 and an Anovos reserved via Entertainment Earth but there is no way I’m passing this one up. I’ll also be watching Amazon for future sales. The Poe helmet was down around $40. If that happens with this one, I’ll be stock piling for future custom paint jobs.

Very cool! I would also have been excited for a Scout Trooper Helmet as there is a shortage of affordable options out there. But I see at least two of these in my future. One for Red 5 and then another for Biggs!

View attachment 1009529 View attachment 1009525 View attachment 1009526 View attachment 1009527
Photos from Jedi Temple Archives Facebook page
Jedi Temple Archives

I can’t believe they are doing the Red 5. It’s top of my list. Hopefully they will be to scale as there other BS helmets have been.

I really think they missed exclusive opportunities with the Poe helmet. They should have offered exclusive paint jobs of other helmets at Target, Walmart, Amazon, GameStop like they have in the past with the stormtrooper and the lower end clone trooper helmets. I’m hoping they offer other pilot paint jobs in the future for these.

MJF will this be a force Friday release?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back