Hasbro Black Series replicas at Celebration?

Holy crap. That Luke helmet. That looks amazing! It looks fairly accurate in shape and maybe the size. This solves my helmet less problem with my esb pilot Luke costume(with fan made helmets to pricey because this costume is not high on my priority list)!

That looks so good that I feel confident in pre ordering. A massive improvement over the Vader. Maybe they listened?

My only criticism, and it’s really more of “wouldn’t it be cool” type of thing... they should give you the ability to alter the mic tip and switch sides of the mic so you can set it up as both A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, or just without as in Return of the Jedi.

I went ahead and pre-ordered one from EE. The Poe, Kylo, and Trooper are either 1:1 or so close it isn’t noticeable and the BS Vader is undersized but Vader helmets are huge so I understand a toy company making it undersized.

Based on the Trooper I’m just going to have faith that this one is 1:1. I guess I can always re-sell it if I don’t like it.

Something else I was thinking about....

First MR had a nice fiberglass Fett with a high price and those all sold. Now Efx is making a plastic Fett with a lower price and I’ll bet those sell out. Even if it’s 1-2 years away before release, I’ve got to think Hasbro has a BS Fett in the works.

It can be pre-ordered on Hasbropulse RIGHT NOW. :)

IMG_9008.gif

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back