Unlimited Run Hellboy Tooth Fairy (Dead or Alive)

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed Kit)

So, here's the 1st prototype and if I can say, it might be the coolest thing we've done yet. It currently stands at about 9 inches, which is probably bigger than the movie version, but is spot on to the GG version. This is the alive, standing up, eating a tooth version. But we've also got a different head and hands for the dead version. Probably gunna need a different set of wings still for the dead version.

Excuse the red plastic, ran out of white, it's shiny and doesn't photograph that well. These are untouched, straight off the printer parts.

What'd do ya think about the size?

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed Kit)

Here's a few pics of the dead and displayed version of the kit. I've done no cleanup, except cut off the supports. I'm tweaking the alive version of the wings so they look more dead and dried up...

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed Kit) - New pics on Page 3

Excellent! I will take a dead version or the whole thing if it is one kit with optional dead parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed Kit) - New pics on Page 3

Final prototyping done, see 1st post for more info. These are straight off the printer, all I've done is bust off the supports. Check out those translucent wings!!

Here's some pics:

Alive and Eatin' Version

Dead & Displayed Version

Last edited:
Re: Hellboy Tooth Fairy (3D Printed Kit) Final Version Pics on p. 4

The undead version is meant to have the solid wings, while the alive version has the transparent wings

I'm in for at least one died one! Maybe both pending on the price.

Congrats for that incredible work!

O wow these look great! I would love tp have both. Pending price

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back