Unlimited Run Holochess Table ANH Parts to Completd Tables

bluerealm

chess2.jpg

Philip Wise (rebelscum) here... I've partnered with bluerealm which is finally letting me bring some of my projects along so I can offer them here.

We've been working for a couple months on Holochess Table parts, which you can pick and choose fom. There are a number of different options for the pieces, so you can get what you can't build, all the way up to getting a completed table.

All pieces of the table are top quality and built to last a lifetime.

The main table top is one-piece fiberglass.

It comes about 90% ready for paint, but you will need to do final cleanup, primer and paint. Tables will come with the light and knob locations marked in pencil for you to drill out. The key locations will come with a laser cut acrylic template for drilling.

They are $1,300.00 each. If you want the holes drilled out it's $175 more.

There is an adapter board that goes under the top that's machined 3/4" MDF. It's $100 unfinished, but the easiest piece to make yourself.

The base is a glued up wood turning. It is $225.00 and comes unfinished. We have 8 of these, after that they will be a one-piece casting, same price.

The column between the base and the top is a 14" piece of PVC pipe, which is $150.00 plus shipping. It will be cut to finished length and comes unfinished.

The keys are cast with the sprue on the bottom. It's CNC machined off, a glue pocket added and two .125" holes are added for a pair of stainless pins for precise alignment. Complete with pins, they are $295 a set, with key top vinyl stickers.

The knobs I use are turned aluminum, and treated with alodine to prevent them from oxidizing. There are 10 of them, and they are $175 a set. I mount the knobs on digital encoders, one of which I use to control the volume. They are $2.50 each and you need 10. They are handy mounts that turn, even if you don't hook them up to anything, they are as cheap as it gets for mounting.

The lights are hand built from brass tube, polished acrylic and a 5mm LED holder. Assembled ready to go they are $275 a set.

The actual aluminum playing surface is 1/8" aluminum, spin grained to match the prop, and treated with alodine like the knobs. A vinyl sticker is added for the playing surface padding. It's $175.

We can supply electronics that drive the LEDs in many different patterns, plays music if you add speakers. It is a custom board and a Raspberry Pi. This option will need to be quoted depending on what you want, but is between $275 and $500+.

We can supply the paint codes for you, or if you wish for us to paint the pieces. It's $750 to drill the holes and prep all the parts including primer. Final paint is $700. Paint is an automotive finish with a high gloss surface. We can also supply a sample card of the paint if you wish to have it matched and use a less expensive paint.

A completed table ready to display is $5995.00

All prices are plus shipping.

Email me at philip@rebelscum.com if you wish to explore buying parts or tables.

chess1.jpg

chess3.jpg

chess5.jpg

chess6.jpg

chess7.jpg

Last edited:
Given that I have all of the playing pieces, I would LOVE to own this, but sadly I can't afford the tabletop. An incredible piece though. :)

Wonderful. Wish I could do it. Would you mind sharing the main gunmetal paint code? Wondering if it is the same as used on the ANH vader mask.

Any pics yet? We're almost done doing mine, and I can't wait to have it at home playing music all day every day. ^_^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back