Interest Indiana Jones - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interest List - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

I noticed years back that the Diamond seen in the screen caps below is more of a oval shape and not round, like we've seen on some replicas made in the past. The top of the diamond also comes to an elongated point, rather than a flat round circle.

Who would be interested in a new version of the "Peacock's Eye" Diamond made to match the one on screen and made from "Cubic Zirconia"?

I'm sure most of you know how 'Cubic Zirconia' literally matches the sparkle of a real diamond in almost every way, making ones made of crystal glass very inferior.

Having crystals cut from 'Cubic Zirconia' is more expensive than crystal glass, so there is a price increase compared to previous replicas.

Price: $115

Interest List:

1. BoboFatt
2. fruscianiste
3. aaronstreet2020
4. abugaj

Also, here's a new video to show how sparkly it is!!!

DiamondProto1.jpg

DiamondProto2.jpg

DiamondProto3.jpg

DiamondProto5.jpg

DiamondProto6.jpg

Peacock1sm.jpg

Peacock2sm.jpg

Peacock3sm.jpg

Peacock4sm.jpg

Peacock5sm.jpg

Peacock6sm.jpg

Peacock7sm.jpg

Peacock8sm.jpg

Peacock9sm.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

Interested. Would love to upgrade my current diamond.

Re: Interest List - "Lao Che Diamond" made in CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!! New Version! New Shap

Interested.

Interested. Thank you for doing this Brenton!

Interested!

Here's a comparison pic between Cubic Zirconia and Crystal Glass.

The top two are my Cubic Zirconia replicas of the British Royal Crown Jewels. The Cullinan I & II, next to a previous crystal glass replica of the Lao Che Diamond at the bottom. The facets capture much more light and is very reflective and similar to a real diamond.

Diamonds1sm.jpg

Last edited:

The final peice of my Indy Collection ! Finally.
Thank you Brenton.

I'm in !

What's the timeframe for the project? I may be interested....

hi brenton,

please put me down for one :)

I'll say yes... my diamond has needed an upgrade for ages. Thanks for offering these!

Oh yes, very interested, always nice to add more screen accurate pieces to the collection

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back