Interest Indiana Jones - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

Brenton,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m on a couple of your lists already but wondering if this is still going on or if there’s a new run coming and, if so, could you add me to it? (Hoping everything doesn’t come through all at once).

While we’re talking ToD, I may as well ask if you’re doing or know of someone to recommend who’s doing an Nurhachi Urn?

Last edited:
I have the Diamond ready to ship if you're ready to buy! Just send me your location and I'll send you a total with shipping and payment info!

Interest List - "Peacock's Eye" Diamond (aka: Lao Che Diamond) CUBIC ZIRCONIA!!!

I noticed years back that the Diamond seen in the screen caps below is more of a oval shape and not round, like we've seen on some replicas made in the past. The top of the diamond also comes to an elongated point, rather than a flat round circle.

Who would be interested in a new version of the "Peacock's Eye" Diamond made to match the one on screen and made from "Cubic Zirconia"?

I'm sure most of you know how 'Cubic Zirconia' literally matches the sparkle of a real diamond in almost every way, making ones made of crystal glass very inferior.

Having crystals cut from 'Cubic Zirconia' is more expensive than crystal glass, so there is a price increase compared to previous replicas.

Price: $115

Interest List:

1. BoboFatt

Also, here's a new video to show how sparkly it is!!!

View attachment 973099

View attachment 973100

View attachment 973101

View attachment 973102

View attachment 973103

View attachment 986298
View attachment 986299
View attachment 986300
View attachment 986301
View attachment 986302
View attachment 986303
View attachment 986304
View attachment 986305
View attachment 986306
Hi mister RelicMaker,

I am totally new to this forum do I hope I am not using the wrong way to be on the waiting list but I am interested also!

I purchased the "Peacock's Eye" back in January ('24). The real item is even more beautiful than its pictures. The cubic zirconia "Lao Che Diamond" stands out brillantly on my Indy shelves! Thank you, RelicMaker Brenton!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back