Done / Completed Indiana Jones Raiders/Ravenwood Journal (blank)

Also like to order maybe two of these. Just a remark, is it possible to tone down the blue horizontal lines a bit? They look very "hard" now. I think this should look much more accurate if they are quite a bit lighter blue, like those old notebooks we had at school. Lines there were a really light blue.

To be honest I also think the red lines are just ALL a bit lighter, but all the same kind of red. I don't think the original prop had a variation in the vertical red lines. Just my two cents here...

Additional question: is there a discount if we don't want it aged? (Would like to do that part myself)

All of the reds are the same color, just the thinner ones don't look as bright because they're thinner.

Aging it really only takes me a few minutes, so I'm not offering a discount for unaged or rather, I guess I'm not charging to age them.

I lightened up the blue a ton but since the sun is almost down I had to take a pic with my fluorescent light on so it's not a great representation of the actual color now.

IMG_0059.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks much much better! I'd make the red lines all the same thickness (so all the same as the two righ lines). If you look at pictures of old accounting notebooks, you will see the multiple red vertical lines, bit all are the same. Don't see a difference in the thickness in the screenshots either:

accounting-notebook-16901777.jpg

But the two most right lines in your test print shoud be less thick than the third row from right. You can see this better on the other screenshot. The reason for this lines is that they have used a ledger journal in the film.

Looks much much better! I'd make the red lines all the same thickness (so all the same as the two righ lines). If you look at pictures of old accounting notebooks, you will see the multiple red vertical lines, bit all are the same. Don't see a difference in the thickness in the screenshots either:

What does everybody else think?

Looks much much better! I'd make the red lines all the same thickness (so all the same as the two righ lines).
I agree with TomVDJ. :)

Okay, I made them all the same thickness again. I split the difference in thickness between the thick and thin lines because when they were all the same size as the thin lines from the previous version they were barely legible.

IMG_0061.jpeg

Looks perfect to me that way! Sign me up for two of these with these pages. ;-) Not aged please (changed my mind ;-) ) Shipping can be comnined (to Belgium?)

Looks perfect to me that way! Sign me up for two of these with these pages. ;-) Not aged please (changed my mind ;-) ) Shipping can be comnined (to Belgium?)

Got you down. Yes, whenever they're ready to ship I'll get your info and a price for combined shipping.

After an exhaustive search and after having received one this week, must say that this version is unsurpassed in quality.

It will be the basis for my Ravenwood / Ark diary.

Thanks Nick for taking the time to create these.

Last edited:
I got the next 4 people on the list finished over the weekend. I also have the text blocks finished for 3 of the next 4 so they just need to have the covers made and be cased in. I should hopefully get those finished this week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back