Interest Indiana Jones - "SOLID BRONZE" IMAM Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

SOLID BRONZE!!!

"IMAM" Ra Headpiece

~ Original "Screen-Used" Version ~

This is a new run of my "IMAM" Ra Headpiece that was cast off an original production used Headpiece!!!

Only now, it will be cast in SOLID BRONZE, as if it really existed from the movie!

So, you are getting a '2nd Generation' casting off of the original Ra Headpiece used in Raiders of the Lost Ark! You can't get any closer to owning the original Headpiece than owning this beautiful replica.

What makes this Ra Headpiece stand out from all the others is that this will be cast in solid bronze!

It is then polished to a golden luster, Aged, and set with discontinued vintage 'Topaz' Crystals.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the detail in the feathers, the 'Cherubs' on the shoulders of the bird, and the beauty of the braided wire on the edge!

It definitely belongs in a museum and your collection! ;)

Materials: Solid Bronze, Vintage 'Topaz' Crystals, and Lightly Aged!

Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)
$295

Interest List:
1. Bo Invader

HP2.jpg

HP3.jpg

HP6.jpg

HP4.jpg

Compared Side-by-Side with my Gold-plated Pewter version! ;)
HP1.jpg

Last edited:

SOLID BRONZE!!!

"IMAM" Ra Headpiece

This is a new run of my "IMAM" Ra Headpiece that was cast off an original production used Headpiece!!!

Only now, it will be cast in SOLID BRONZE, as if it really existed from the movie!

So, you are getting a '2nd Generation' casting off of the original Ra Headpiece used in Raiders of the Lost Ark! You can't get any closer to owning the original Headpiece than owning this beautiful replica.

What makes this Ra Headpiece stand out from all the others is that this will be cast in solid bronze!

It is then polished to a golden luster, Aged, and set with discontinued vintage 'Topaz' Crystals.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the detail in the feathers, the 'Cherubs' on the shoulders of the bird, and the beauty of the braided wire on the edge!

$345

Interest List:

Example of Bronze Finish!
View attachment 1646891

View attachment 1646885
View attachment 1646886
View attachment 1646887
View attachment 1646888
View attachment 1646889
Holy moly… this looks fantastic. How much would this weigh?

wow this looks incredible. I've been following your threads for a little while now and one day hopefully soon I'll be able to jump on one of these.

Can I ask the thread in terms of the film prop, I'm aware of both versions but was one the "original" one and then they made a second like Han Solos blaster that was remade for extra shooting in California (greedo version) - or were both made at the same time and they just somehow didn't choose one to be the real one?

I've never found an answer to this but figure you guys in here would know.

Also, do people have a favourite version? I mean I get that you buy all versions that goes without saying and rightly so.

wow this looks incredible. I've been following your threads for a little while now and one day hopefully soon I'll be able to jump on one of these.

Can I ask the thread in terms of the film prop, I'm aware of both versions but was one the "original" one and then they made a second like Han Solos blaster that was remade for extra shooting in California (greedo version) - or were both made at the same time and they just somehow didn't choose one to be the real one?

I've never found an answer to this but figure you guys in here would know.

Also, do people have a favourite version? I mean I get that you buy all versions that goes without saying and rightly so.
There were two different versions in the film. One when it's being translated, and the other was used on the staff.

SOLID BRONZE!!!

"IMAM" Ra Headpiece

$295

Interest List:
1. The 48th Ronin
2. teecrooz

Example of Bronze!
View attachment 1646891

View attachment 1646885
View attachment 1646886
View attachment 1646887
View attachment 1646888
View attachment 1646889
Okay I’m in. Just got the Raven Bar one last week and I’m hooked. Add me to the list please.

Not sure if it's known for certain. As far as I'm aware, it's generally assumed that they probably started with the Raven Bar version and then decided they needed finer detailing for the Imam scene since that's where it gets its close-up. But the Imam scene was the very first one shot at Elstree according Rinzler's Making Of, so if this is the explanation, then the decision must have been made during pre-production.

The Raven Bar is the image lodged in my brain from childhood. I appreciate the Imam aesthetically - the feathers and cherubs are beautiful - it just always looks "off" to me. Interestingly, I calculated each version's screen time a while ago out of curiosity, and the Raven Bar appears for roughly 1 minute 13 seconds, compared to the Imam at 27 seconds. Though probably thanks to that close-up, most fans seem to gravitate towards the Imam.

Not sure if it's known for certain. As far as I'm aware, it's generally assumed that they probably started with the Raven Bar version and then decided they needed finer detailing for the Imam scene since that's where it gets its close-up. But the Imam scene was the very first one shot at Elstree according Rinzler's Making Of, so if this is the explanation, then the decision must have been made during pre-production.

The Raven Bar is the image lodged in my brain from childhood. I appreciate the Imam aesthetically - the feathers and cherubs are beautiful - it just always looks "off" to me. Interestingly, I calculated each version's screen time a while ago out of curiosity, and the Raven Bar appears for roughly 1 minute 13 seconds, compared to the Imam at 27 seconds. Though probably thanks to that close-up, most fans seem to gravitate towards the Imam.
Thanks, yeah while the IMAM version is certainly more detailed... when I try to visualise it from the film it's the more 'smooth/shiny' Raven Bar version that I see in my mind. Kinda like the V2 is Luke's RotJ saber for me, despite the 'hero' being the official one.
Anyway, sorry for interrupting your thread RelicMaker, it's just a question I'd had in my mind for decades but never thought to ask people here. Back to your project run! Beautiful work as always

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back