Done / Completed Iron Man Helmet Stand **NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS**

Hi Eric, what's the overall height when a helmet is n the stand? I'm getting a new display cabinet, so I wanted to make sure I have enough clearance between shelves. Thanks!

Hi Eric, what's the overall height when a helmet is n the stand? I'm getting a new display cabinet, so I wanted to make sure I have enough clearance between shelves. Thanks!

It comes in about 15" top to bottom with a helmet installed. The rod is 14" of the height and can be cut down to a desired height.

Thanks,

-Eric

It comes in about 15" top to bottom with a helmet installed. The rod is 14" of the height and can be cut down to a desired height.

Thanks,

-Eric

Darn, the bookcase I'm looking at has 13" of clearance between the shelves, so it might looked wedged in even if I cut it down. Lemme rethink where I could display my helmet and get back to you.

Darn, the bookcase I'm looking at has 13" of clearance between the shelves, so it might looked wedged in even if I cut it down. Lemme rethink where I could display my helmet and get back to you.

You could probably cut 4" off the rod and give yourself 2" of clearance. Anything more than that and it probably touch the stand.

-Eric

You could probably cut 4" off the rod and give yourself 2" of clearance. Anything more than that and it probably touch the stand.

-Eric

Gotcha. Yeah I like the look of it where it's got some room between the helmet and the base. I might have a solution, but it will be few weeks till I get my new bookcase. I will keep you posted, I definitely want to make this work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back