Interest Iron Man RT1 Arc Reactor

Just receive mine, what do I have to add...Fantastic piece!!
For the ones in need of a dust cover, I can help, pm me!
Gordon, I realize I sent a pm asking something You already answered to!:lol
Sent a nice feedback for You!
Regards,

Alberto

How long did it take for everyone to get theirs? Mine was supposedly shipped on the 25th, but USPS hasn't updated since.

Thanks! :)

I didn't get mine yet. I received a USPS number on the 25th as well but it doesn't show as shipped yet.

Hey all. Sorry for the delay, but all pending ARC orders have shipped on Tuesday and should be arriving shortly. Thanks for your patience.

I will be contacting the additional people who have expressed interest.

-GG

Hi Gordon,

You can take me off the list for the arc - I unexpectantly was able to secure one elsewhere and since I know there's a lot of interest for yours, I'm happy to give up my spot to the next person.

all the best,
Dan

Got mine yesterday! AMAZING work GG! I did have one question though. Is anybody else having issues with their switch? I have to click mine 3 times before it will light up.

Thanks!

Got mine yesterday! AMAZING work GG! I did have one question though. Is anybody else having issues with their switch? I have to click mine 3 times before it will light up.

Thanks!

I have to hit it twice, not three times as yours! But always the same! Looks like Works this way.:)

Regards,

Alberto

Hey all. Sorry for the delay, but all pending ARC orders have shipped on Tuesday and should be arriving shortly. Thanks for your patience.

I will be contacting the additional people who have expressed interest.

-GG
Hi GG, I xpressed interest some weeks ago but got no PM from you ?

I'm definitely interested if you do another run. Have been looking forward to this for some time but must have missed this! Hope I can still get in

Here is an example of the custom made plexiglass cover for this beautiful prop I got custom made on G.G. specs, feel free to pm me for any info related to it!

Regards,

Alberto

IMG_1856.JPGIMG_1857.JPGIMG_1859.JPGIMG_1861.JPG

Received mine, but not too happy. Gordon Gekko, I also bought yout Batman grapple gun, and I also mentioned that two parts were broken off there. This his how I got the reactor:

Reactor.jpgReactor2.jpgReactor3.jpg

As you can see:

1. the ring of the base broke off
2. Some of the copper wires of the reactor itself broke off
3. Some of the inner copper-colored rings broke off
4. One of the wires broke off

Gordon Gekko, how do you propose to solve this? I can mangage to glue the ring of the base back on and fix the wire, but the front of the arc I don't see repairing it myself. A replacement of that part would be welcome. I can send back the one I got now if you want.

Last edited:
Just looking at TomVDJ's Arc... so this copper wire that's supposed to be wrapped in those 10 spots around the outer ring aren't wrapped like in your sample pics? it looks like copper staples...

Were there two versions?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back