Interest Iron Man RT1 Arc Reactor

The one I bought didn't have the wrapped copper wire like the one pictured... they almost look like they were painted on....
I was wondering the same thing ..two different versions...???? ...

Now that you mention it: mine also doesn't have the copper wire (just copper painted resin). The first version of GG's arcs did have this. Since my front part needs replacement anyway, I'd appreciate it to also have the copper wire front, like pictured in the first post. After all, that's what we paid for, no? Alberto seemed to got the copper wire version (see his pictures).

UPDATE: I see that my payment for the reactor will passes the 45 days where within I can file a paypal claim within a day or two. I very rarely do this with purchases on the RPF, but just to be safe, I opened a paypal dispute. Just to ensure this will be solved.

Last edited:
PM received. Looks like everything will be fine in the end. GG is providing an excellent after sales service. I'll let it know here when I receive the replacement and post some pics of the reactor in all it's glory too :).

Hey GG, I didn't want to mention it before but I noticed that as well. If you have a replacement please hook me up. I'd appreciate it to also have the copper wire front. Thanks!

Just a message here to tell that I got replacement parts for my broken arc reactor. These were very well packed and arrived undamaged. The front of the reactor was also the one with the twisted copper wires. I couldn't be happier with how GG solved this, and I must say he really made a big effort to solve this quickly and thoroughly. Way to go GG!!!

Hi GG,

Is there any chance of your reactor being offered as a kit? The finished product looks awesome, but why should you have all the fun? :D

Last edited:
Didn't hear from GG too recently... I got replacement parts for my reactor and sent him a PM to ask how to return the parts dat were broken (to which address), but no reaction. He'll pop up again sooner or later. It's not the first time GG disappeares for a few weeks. He always delivered in the past, so I shouldn't worry too much... yet.

BTW, bluecoyote, did the Joker Deck Card Box arrive yet?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back