Iron Man

Darth Mawr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

This is a hi-res version of my take on a magazine cover for the Iron Man movie. Though not from the movie, it might look good sitting on your coffee table or in your bathroom. :lol

ForbesMagCover-A.png

Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

I made a Stark Industries visitor ID badge and slightly tweaked Pepper's. They're not perfect, but there's no reference I can find on them other than what I see in the movie, so stuff like the fonts and exactly what is written on them I had to fudge a bit.

Edit: updated visitor badge

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

So here's the full replica of the Phil Coulson's visitor badge in Iron Man:

Observe (I slightly edited it):

ironmanbadgeobserve.jpg

Reverse:

ironmanbadgereverse.jpg

I'll probably try to make accurate Tony Stark and Pepper Potts badges soon.

300 dpi, 7.0*10.5 cm (2.757*4.133 inches). For personnal use only. Any commercial use is strictely forbidden.

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Great Job on the Stark Pass JKKS(y)thumbsup

Thanks ;)

Here's a Tony Stark business card i've just finished:

tonystarkbusinesscard.jpg

I'm also working on a new one for Bruce Wayne.

300 dpi, 8.6*5.4 cm (3.387*2.127 inches). For personnal use only. Any commercial use is strictely forbidden.

Here is my take on Tony Stark's driver license and Social Security Card. And I thought I would add Stark's Security Tag as well.

0865324.png

1006724.png

1698317.png

Last edited:
Ok, here's my first attempt at a screen accurate Tony Stark business card. And I want to thank allosaur176 as well for the great pics.

StarkCardSm_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an updated security badge that I post earlier. I found a more suitable photo.

PepperTagSm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in the other paper prop thread but I'll add it here. Since references are hard to come by at the moment this is the best I can do for security badges seen hanging on Rhodie and Pepper in a scene that I have a still photo of that I found on the movie's website.

StarkTag_3.png

Someone recently hit up our resident Iron Man paper prop expert, Jedifyfe, about doing these in another thread. IIRC, he was exploring options on it.

Thanks Cheif. I actually have forgotton about this. Here is a 10 minute sketch I did on standard white paper (not tracing paper) to show how it may look. I will probably hand sketch the entire thing on white paper and then scan them..

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

sketch4.jpg

Brad

Last edited:
Any advancment on the mk1 sketchs? I'd be happy with a full sketch then i'd be able to use tracing paper to make the 3 partial drawings. Anything close would be a big help. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back