Iron Man

I have also bought some paper props from Brad and part of the reason is the high quality printing that he does. I can definitely understand the idea of people getting mad that the content would now become free, but that wouldn't take away their high-quality prints. Anyway, I don't want to bug Brad too much about this since I hope to still be able to purchase more from him in the future!

These are just raw screen grabs. Brad knows how to make these babies look awesome. I don't know how he does it, but he has some serious skills. I didn't post my cleaned up versions because I know he sells his own and I wouldn't want to effect that. I'm just giving people the materials to make their own if they want. I was trying to post any screen grabs that I though people might want and these were the only ones I could think of.

So this wasn't really in the movie, but being a graphic designer, I wanted to try to design what I thought the Charity Ball invitation would've looked like. I used all of the pre-existing design elements seen in the movie, so those elements of this invitation are pretty accurate.

I took this invite so seriously, I even went through an entire design process

View attachment 24643

View attachment 24644

- Dustin

Heres my contribution the evidance pics.Not my best but hey I am still learning:lol
I did these for a friend who is doing a photo shoot as Pepper Potts

Thanks. I have yet to print one out myself, so I'm not sure how it turns out. It's made so that it's 5"x7" when folded, to fit in a standard A7 envelope.

- Dustin

So this wasn't really in the movie, but being a graphic designer, I wanted to try to design what I thought the Charity Ball invitation would've looked like. I used all of the pre-existing design elements seen in the movie, so those elements of this invitation are pretty accurate.

I took this invite so seriously, I even went through an entire design process

View attachment 24643

View attachment 24644

- Dustin

Well done!(y)thumbsup

Excellent job with photos, Eradicator. They look great.

Also love the invite, dmurphy. Feel like I need to get out my tux. Can't see the back of it. The link seems not to be working for me?

Well done to all,
DBCooper

Also love the invite, dmurphy. Feel like I need to get out my tux. Can't see the back of it. The link seems not to be working for me?

Well done to all,
DBCooper

Yeah the link didn't work for me either, but I tried it in Google Chrome and it worked like a charm.

Yeah the link didn't work for me either, but I tried it in Google Chrome and it worked like a charm.

I love this forum. I'm going to recreate the IRON MAN Obama poster that Stark puts up in his office. If anyones interested I will post it as a EPS Vector soon :cool

Paul

Well done to all,
DBCooper

Thanx DB, I originally did them for a friend who is doing a nawty pepper potts photoshoot:love...lol so I thought I would share them with you all.

I love this forum. I'm going to recreate the IRON MAN Obama poster that Stark puts up in his office. If anyones interested I will post it as a EPS Vector soon :cool

Paul

I could only find this image of it online. Anyone have a clearer version? or even better a screen capture from the scene where he hangs it :)

IMG_0203.jpg

Off to work now, I'll make as start on it tonight. :cool

Paul

I was working on one a few weeks ago. I can post the photos I was working from, but they aren't much better than the previous photo. I've been waiting for the movie to come out here in the US so I can get better reference.

View attachment 24970

View attachment 24971

View attachment 24972

Thanks dmurphy. I'll probably wait until the movie is available too. No harm in trying now though, I'll improve on mine when I get a better reference. Pics are great, shows a bit more than the one I'm using. :)

Paul

I'll be nice and send this along too. I am making mine at 24"x36" 300dpi and was originally going to print posters and sell them, but I'm afraid that Marvel/Disney is cracking down. Here is what I am almost 100% positive is the actual photo they used. It's what I've been working from. Here's where my poster stands too, if that helps.

View attachment 24985

View attachment 24986

- Dustin

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back