Iron Man

This was posted in its own topic but I thought if I posted it here, maybe a few people might be able to get it finished. I think this would look really great printed on a transparency.
JARVIS
And here is a pretty good reference to go with
View attachment 23389
It looks like Stark's mug shot is already used in the id paper props so that would be a great first step. Can't wait to see if this develops into anything!

Last edited:
Okay, here we go with some items from Iron Man 2

I didn't want to start another Irom Man thread, there's already to many.

A letter from Tony Stark announcing StarkExpo 2010

11mgaw7

The Stark Expo 2010 site, posted by trebory6

http://www.starkexpo2010.com

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean MC but I fixed the link.

Your link leads to a (Jim Cramer-Mad Money) link. He is always on talking about what stocks to invest in. I was giving a compliment, as I thought seeing him with Stark Industries was pretty funny. Again, well done:):thumbsup

Another site: Accutech a Star Industries subsidiary.

http://www.starkexpo2010.com/accutech/

Here's a press release about there new "Haztech Exoskeleton"

2akcsyd

On the StarkExpo site, at the bottom is the expo layout. Click on 11 (that's the Accutech pavillion) and it will say "preview pavillion now". Click on that and it will take you to the Accutech site. To close the little preview boxes, just click on the little company name box on top.

I found 3 other pavillions for Stark Industries & subsidiaries: 1 - Stark Industries, 5 - Cordco, 8 - Stark Fujikawa.

Other pavillions are for regular companies" Burger King, Dr. Pepper, etc. I don't know if anything is going to happen with them.

So far, only Accutech has a "preview pavillion" link. I'm assuming that the others will become active as the release date gets closer.

Here's a list of all the pavillions.

1. Stark Industries
2. Royal Purple synthetic oil
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Burger king
5. Cordco
6. Unisphere
7. Oracle
8. Stark Fujikawa
9. Kodak
10. Audi
11. Accutech
12. LG
13. Symantec
14. Reese's

Last edited:
The Accutech A in the logo is similar to the Avengers A from the comic. Its a neat easter egg.

I'm thinking of producing ID badges from Iron Man 2 for a Halloween group costume, hoping there will be some good images to use.

Just bought the blu-ray. If anyone needs screen grabs please tell me what you need. If you know a ballpark time index that would be great, but if you tell me what you need I can probably find it.

I think some of you already know of the propworx auction that is going on, but it has some of the props you guys have been talking about (like the visitor badge and the mark 1 trace).

Yeah I saved the Mark I blueprints. I plan to replicate them myself, and when I do, I'll post them here.

Also to Fetts, Jedifyfe had the Ghalmera photos but he was selling them printed so I'm not sure if he is willing to post them on here, but we would all certainly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Yeah I saved the Mark I blueprints. I plan to replicate them myself, and when I do, I'll post them here.

Also to Fetts, Jedifyfe had the Ghalmera photos but he was selling them printed so I'm not sure if he is willing to post them on here, but we would all certainly appreciate it!

Yea, I know he's selling them but if you want to make your own GIMP is free and there they are to get you rolling. Just giving those with initiative the tools to make them if they want to.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing some results soon now.
Anyone who have started yet?

And btw, I actually got that link from Fetts in another thread ;)

I would, since not alot of people want to buy these but I have sold these here and I think the people that paid for them would be a little pissed if I gave them away for free. Sorry. Unless those people say it's cool.

I would, since not alot of people want to buy these but I have sold these here and I think the people that paid for them would be a little pissed if I gave them away for free. Sorry. Unless those people say it's cool.

I personally dont mind as its been quite a while since I bought them you Brad but I could understand if others didnt feel the same.

I've been lucky enough to get some fantastic free paperprops from here over the last few years so I wouldn't complain about others getting freebies either.

Swings and roundabout guys....swings and roundabouts!:):thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back