Jack Bauer's Hooded Jacket lets find this one

Re: Jack Bauer's Hooded Jacket lets find this one

Here are some shots from one of my customers showing the final version of my replica:

front1.jpg

back1.jpg

front2.jpg

back2.jpg

front3.jpg

front4.jpg

front5.jpg

side.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Hi Magnoli,

Great work in this jacket !!

Just a question... what size is the jacket we see in those last pics ??? (It looks a little big to my eyes... maybe he got a bigger size, of are you pattern thought to be that way ??)

I ask you this cause I'm interested in this jacket, but I though this jacket was a little more tight to the body...

At least is what I can see in these pics:

bauerjacket51au.jpg

bauerjacket26wn.jpg

Please, let me know cause I'm interested... but only if they can fit like those pics... (btw, if you could pm or email me the size chart, I would really appreciate it)

Thanks and great work again.

These jackets are made-to-measure, so simply send me your specs based on a snug fit and that's what you'll get! ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I got my about an hour ago, and it is incredible. The fit is fantastic, and the jacket is stunning. I'll have pictures later to show off, but the fit is very good on mine.

I simply love it, it's my favorite jacket and I'm going to wear the heck out of it now :) Thanks Indy!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back