Jack Bauer's Hooded Jacket lets find this one

Re: Jack Bauer's Hooded Jacket lets find this one

This news is just plain awesome!:thumbsup

I’ve been hoping something like this would be coming down the line from some very talented individuals here ever since Andrew tracked down the original jacket way back when, this is by far the most promising item of interest I’ve seen in quite awhile, totally looking forward to picking one of these up.

Yeah, I'm quite excited to see how this turns out. I've got faith that Indy can nail this one down pretty well. Guess I'll know in a month or so.

Regards,
- John

Replicating the actual jacket, or the "close enough" one that everyone was discussing? If it's the former I'm definitely in :)

Yes...This one...:thumbsup

PDVD_010.jpg

Just double checking. The last several pages were going on about "close enough" jackets so I wanted to be sure I was on the same page as Indy.

Can't wait for this jacket :)

My jacket cutter now has a jacket from the original manufacturer and we'll be custom dyeing the fabric shortly to get the most screen-accurate color. I'll keep you all posted.

Kind regards,
Indy

I'm hoping to have the finished product ready to be photographed in about a week. Stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I'm hoping to have the finished product ready to be photographed in about a week. Stay tuned!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I can't wait this is going to be awesome, are you starting an interest thread? Or did ya start one and I just didn't read through the whole thread? :p

No, I just mentioned it here in this thread. I'll probably post something in the junkyard when it's finished... though I'm already taking orders now.

Kind regards,
Indy

The prototypes are finished. However, upon being shipped to Indy, somebody messed up pretty bad and they got sent to Norway...So now we're waiting on them to get back to him so he can take a few pics...

Prototype Finished!

The prototype is finished! The grey we used ended up too light, but all the details are spot-on:

24-proto.jpg

I'll be adding this to my clothiers site shortly...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Looks great! I will be ordering shortly (or tomorrow, waiting on my paycheck)

I'll be adding a couple of hand-dyed prototypes to my "overstock" section soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

-Magnoli

I'll be adding a couple of hand-dyed prototypes to my "overstock" section soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

-Magnoli
Good to know...;)

And don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will worth every cent, it's my salary that is too damn low!:lol

Anxious to get this. Weeks aren't gonna go fast enough :)

Any pics of the button closure on the cuffs?

Here's a shot of the cuff:

24%20heavy-cuff.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Attachments

• 24%20heavy-cuff.jpg
    24%20heavy-cuff.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 43
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back