Jordan Peele's Us (Post-release)

What did you think of Us?

• Total voters
For sale?

@ Adam Hallenbeck: Not for sale unfortunately. For those of us who are still looking for "Us"/Tethered scissors...
  • I'm searching for an accurate STL file so I can possibly 3D print a pair for my family's "Us"/Tethered cosplay. If anybody has a screen accurate file they can share please sound off!
  • I called Trick or Treat Studios/TOTS today and spoke with one of their employees. She was very nice and confirmed that they did get the license for "Us" and will eventually make some related props from the film (e.g., scissors, coverall jumpsuits). She didn't have a timeline, saying some it depends on their factory's schedule and suggested I check back with them in a few months. For my personal deadline I need some screen accurate scissors before a big convention I'm going to Labor Day weekend so hoping to score some before then.
The RPF community is very creative, connected and resourceful so if anybody has any leads or resources please let us know. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back