Kurtz Dossier from Apocalypse Now (open source for all!)

Yeah when I saw it was called “glassine” paper I wasn’t sure if it would be the right stuff, I have been trying different papers and have used tracing paper. I think it make the right noise and feels good. Maybe try going to a local art store and looking for tracing paper? I got these in the mail today. Genuine air mail envelopes. They are only 2 dollars on eBay, and will be perfect for the Colby file if I decide to do that later. Do you want me to order the vinyl envelopes and try to take on that or would you prefer to do it?

How many of these did you get and how many do we need?

How many of these did you get and how many do we need?
When buying from uline they only sell in bulk so we would have to buy one box which comes with 50. That’s will be more then enough for use to make two each and have leftovers

Your cart is empty.

Do you mean these for the Ivory files:

I have these on the way for the Military Jacket files.
1712180965200.png

Your cart is empty.

Do you mean these for the Ivory files:

I have these on the way for the Military Jacket files.
View attachment 1806691
The military jackets, but if you have already ordered them i wont worry about it!

Again, never buy this crap, It may have destroyed my printer. It's so jammed up, so deep in the printer I can not even reach the paper. I even took part of the printer apart.

These idiots need to suffer. I may need to buy a new printer thank to these jackasses.

Again, never buy this crap, It may have destroyed my printer. It's so jammed up, so deep in the printer I can not even reach the paper. I even took part of the printer apart.

These idiots need to suffer. I may need to buy a new printer thank to these jackasses.

Damn that sucks, I'm sure there is a way to take apart the printer and take the jam out, you would think that is a problem they would have thought about

And yes I print the folders if you send them to me. Are you sure there isn't anything you want me to buy, I feel guilty with you paying for most of the stuff!

Damn that sucks, I'm sure there is a way to take apart the printer and take the jam out, you would think that is a problem they would have thought about

And yes I print the folders if you send them to me. Are you sure there isn't anything you want me to buy, I feel guilty with you paying for most of the stuff!

Sure, any and all help is welcome. I am happy to pay for and share stuff as RPF has given me so much, but help is always welcome. Plus money,...never enough.

We need these three items that require printing. I can pick up 2 of them so if you want you can pick one as you can print on folders, and I think my printer died.

Here is Irony. I can't print the return label for the crappy Onion paper, as it destroyed my printer. Ha,...ha,..........ha (n) :confused: I have to use the QR thingy.

Anyway here are the three things:

Ivory Folders

Main big Envelope (I recommend each person get sent several extras after printing as these will get trashed paying with the files.)

Second main envelope. (Same thing, get extras)

Alright I am going to throw some things out there tell me what you think.
Instead of these manila folders ( WS Manilla Folders Kraft 100 Pack A4 ) I get these ones ( https://www.staples.com/staples-100...Pn72IUbzagfq36q-CNPRowkXikv6g1wkaAr8yEALw_wcB ) They are the same exact color, a lot cheaper as I wouldn't have to pay for shipping from new Zealand, and they have to be cut anyways to fit my printer and be the right shape so for me that makes sense to do.

The second thing is that I was never really planning on making the secondary envelope with all the other stuff in it. This folder seemed to be a addition that Mr. Webber made that wasn't 100% accurate to the film. And frankly would be a lot of work, just looking at the video of Adam going through it I don't know if it is another thing that I want to start on. I going to work on the Colby file after we finish all of this.

Alright I am going to throw some things out there tell me what you think.
Instead of these manila folders ( WS Manilla Folders Kraft 100 Pack A4 ) I get these ones ( https://www.staples.com/staples-100...Pn72IUbzagfq36q-CNPRowkXikv6g1wkaAr8yEALw_wcB ) They are the same exact color, a lot cheaper as I wouldn't have to pay for shipping from new Zealand, and they have to be cut anyways to fit my printer and be the right shape so for me that makes sense to do.

The second thing is that I was never really planning on making the secondary envelope with all the other stuff in it. This folder seemed to be a addition that Mr. Webber made that wasn't 100% accurate to the film. And frankly would be a lot of work, just looking at the video of Adam going through it I don't know if it is another thing that I want to start on. I going to work on the Colby file after we finish all of this.

Will they be big enough to fit the the Military jacketed file in them after being cut down and reshaped to match?

I might just order the accurate ones and take them to Fed EX. Gonna have to have them print the big envelopes anyway.

Will they be big enough to fit the the Military jacketed file in them after being cut down and reshaped to match?

I might just order the accurate ones and take them to Fed EX. Gonna have to have them print the big envelopes anyway.
Does fedex do that? I called them a couple of days ago and they said they cant do printing on manila folders or envelopes.

Yeah looking at adams video, the military jackets are just the size of the paper, edge-to-edge. So it wouldn't make a difference if they were cut, even the one you are looking at will have to be trimmed

Does fedex do that? I called them a couple of days ago and they said they cant do printing on manila folders or envelopes.

Yeah looking at adams video, the military jackets are just the size of the paper, edge-to-edge. So it wouldn't make a difference if they were cut, even the one you are looking at will have to be trimmed

Crap!!! I assumed Fed EX did. If I have to buy a new printer I might look at one that can do larger stuff.

Well since you got them, why not try and see how it goes.

Okay the semi gloss two sided thin photo paper I ordered for the magazines may not work. It's good stuff, but might be too thick. I will need to compare it to the magazines when they get here, but I am sure it's too thick for magazine paper.

The black vinyl adhesive sheets also will not work. They are essentially black sticker sheets. Not vinyl like we need for the clear pouches.

It's all good as I never mind having extra supplies. Between me, me kids in high school, and my crafting mother, it will get used up, but we are back to square one on these.

We need two sided regular vinyl ( Some vinyl has a whitish backside) and then a clear, thicker (for snaps) clear plastic. I just don't know how to construct them. Maybe someone who knows Adam can ask and he can tell us where he got those made. We have no solution for the Symbol of the War Office either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back