Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Indeed. I found the email from ParagonFx and their deluxe blaster has metal parts while the base kit is entirely plastic. Which explains the big price difference. They look like nice pieces, I would be interested to see what they do with K and Luv's guns when they are released.

No, if it's metal on the Tomenosuke, it's metal on ours. There is no difference. We're simply offering the Elite at 999.99 and presume most will be impressed with 200.00 price break. We worked hard to make that happen.

We will also offer Root beer and Black Grips later down the road for anyone who wants to customize the Elite or the model kit. Again, these will be offered separately at a later date in very small quantities.

Our water blasters and model kits come directly from the tooling for the Elites; which is also what was used for the film.

I know of no other previously licensed model kits or water blasters. No idea what the unofficial water blasters were copied from.

Hope that helps.

-Rylo

No, if it's metal on the Tomenosuke, it's metal on ours. There is no difference. We're simply offering the Elite at 999.99 and presume most will be impressed with 200.00 price break. We worked hard to make that happen.

We will also offer Root beer and Black Grips later down the road for anyone who wants to customize the Elite or the model kit. Again, these will be offered separately at a later date in very small quantities.

Our water blasters and model kits come directly from the tooling for the Elites; which is also what was used for the film.

I know of no other previously licensed model kits or water blasters. No idea what the unofficial water blasters were copied from.

Hope that helps.

-Rylo

Thank you for clarifying that point. The reduced price over the Tomenosuke is certainly appreciated. I'm considering purchasing one or two myself, but before I make the plunge could you please clarify a couple of additional points?:

-Due to Japanese law, the inner frame, cylinder, and barrel on the Tomenosuke are all resin rather than metal. I believe the advertising material states that the barrel on yours is metal? Are the frame and cylinder metal as well?

-Could you please specify the type of metal that your elite blaster is constructed of? The Tomenosukes are almost entirely made of zinc with some iron and steel bits here and there. Are your blasters constructed of steel or zinc? Steel construction would be a very nice step up over Tomenosuke's zinc offering.

Thank you.

Hope that helps.

-Rylo

So the "Elite" model is a Tomensoke that you are distributing under the Paragon brand? Not that there is anything wrong with that - just want to know what I would be potentially ordering.

Thanks

So the "Elite" model is a Tomensoke that you are distributing under the Paragon brand? Not that there is anything wrong with that - just want to know what I would be potentially ordering.

Thanks
They have stated that their replica is tooled after filming assets from BR2049. Though there is some possibility one of the filming versions was a Tomenosuke. Either way, it sounds like they did a ground-up tooling for this replica.

Thanks
I may be reading your question wrong so forgive if my answer is overkill.

Tomenosuke is manufacturing the Elite for us. We do not work for them. Paragon is not distributing for them in any way. Paragon is the licensee. Just an important distinction. Tomenosuke offered (past tense) a number of different blasters and kits; only one of which was actually licensed.

We've purchased their tooling for our project and and are assembling with the same team in Japan. We appreciate their work and love their attention to detail.

All of our Blasters are licensed though Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be landed in the U.S.

Hope that helps. Thanks for asking.

Thank you for clarifying that point. The reduced price over the Tomenosuke is certainly appreciated. I'm considering purchasing one or two myself, but before I make the plunge could you please clarify a couple of additional points?:

-Due to Japanese law, the inner frame, cylinder, and barrel on the Tomenosuke are all resin rather than metal. I believe the advertising material states that the barrel on yours is metal? Are the frame and cylinder metal as well?

-Could you please specify the type of metal that your elite blaster is constructed of? The Tomenosukes are almost entirely made of zinc with some iron and steel bits here and there. Are your blasters constructed of steel or zinc? Steel construction would be a very nice step up over Tomenosuke's zinc offering.

Thank you.

Very difficult for me to know which piece we're talking about? Again, Tomenosuke made a lot of different blasters. The upper barrel on the OG and similar models is metal. The smaller .44 barell is resin.

Thanks for your question just the same.

I may be reading your question wrong so forgive if my answer is overkill.

Tomenosuke is manufacturing the Elite for us. We do not work for them. Paragon is not distributing for them in any way. Paragon is the licensee. Just an important distinction. Tomenosuke offered (past tense) a number of different blasters and kits; only one of which was actually licensed.

We've purchased their tooling for our project and and are assembling with the same team in Japan. We appreciate their work and love their attention to detail.

All of our Blasters are licensed though Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be landed in the U.S.

Hope that helps. Thanks for asking.
Great. Thanks for info. Will be purchasing one.

As always gang, the best way to stay up to date on details is to subscribe to Paragon's mailer.

I'm also limited on what and how much I can discuss on an internet forum. Thanks for understanding.

Rylo
Really appreciate you being so responsive to all the inquiries!

Sean

Hi,

Is it possible to order this blaster when one is located in Europe (Germany)?
Do you send this internationally?
Thanks
It looks like they don’t do international. Website says only available in US. I guess that will keep me from going into double digits on blaster ownership at least, but chances are I won’t be able to get the K or Luv blasters unless they show up on HCG.

I guess they will provide a distributor for their products to international........we can't order a simple Jurassic Park map !!!

It looks like they don’t do international. Website says only available in US. I guess that will keep me from going into double digits on blaster ownership at least, but chances are I won’t be able to get the K or Luv blasters unless they show up on HCG.

Either they will work with an international distributor or I will have to use the shipping address of a buddy in the US.

Seeing that Tomenosuke is tasked with the Elite, and I already have one from their previous runs. If the other blasters don’t get the same treatment, that being metal “Elite” versions, it’d be a damn shame. I have no interest in licensed props for license sake. There have been resin blaster kits widely available here, Etsy, etc. Ideally, I’d like paragon take their 2049 blaster designs and have Tomenosuke make them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back