Interest Master Replicas-style display cases.

The only problem with Pastor Jedi's stands, which are awesome BTW and will look perfect with these cases, is he does not offer a stand with grip cutouts so they work great for Luke ROTJ type sabers but not so great for Luke ESB/ANH and Vader OT sabers.

Thoughts???

Maybe he could offer one???

The only problem with Pastor Jedi's stands, which are awesome BTW and will look perfect with these cases, is he does not offer a stand with grip cutouts so they work great for Luke ROTJ type sabers but not so great for Luke ESB/ANH and Vader OT sabers.

Thoughts???

Maybe he could offer one???

You can place the stands like I did.

image.jpeg

I will open up a sign-up list within the next few days. By then I will have the quotation regarding shipping.
If you have any other thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to contact me or to address it here.

I was thinking, if this run goes well, another run will be done but for a new subject (maybe Solos blaster).

Any thoughts of doing a run for the Star Trek First Contact or Nemesis Phasers? I have both and would love to find cases for them.

I was thinking, if this run goes well, another run will be done but for a new subject (maybe Solos blaster).

Yes please.

Also longer saber cases for reveals, Maul's, etc.

With soooo many great replicas coming out, Roman, Randy, Anakin, and others making Graflexes, FX Graflexes, Obis, Luke V2s, Luke Heros, FX Obis 1,2,3,4,....oh my!!!!!!!!!! The demand will be high.

Will you/can you make a 'tall' acrylic cover option to allow for those who want to do a two-tiered lightsaber display?

photo2_zpsd9967ff5.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back