Interest Master Replicas-style display cases.

Nils

Sr Member
I'm gauging interest of custom made MR-style saber display cases.
These will be without the stands that supports the saber, which easily can be ordered from guys like pastor jedi. Great for all those Luke ROTJ and 2.0 sabers. The cases will have real mirror glass and similar finish as the originals. The attached pics are from one of the custom made.
Price will be $140usd/ea + shipping. We need 10 minimum to make this happen.
Thanks.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: Master Replicas-styled display case.

these look real nice. i assume they are also without the black plaque holder as well?

interested, but only if they're a fair bit away from being produced as I'm pretty tapped out ;p

No worries, you will have time enough.

Excellent. Then put me down for two for sure pending final product, etc, etc.

My main concern is the quality of the cover. I just got my EFX Luke Reveal cover from Vickie and I could not be happier with it. It is as good if not better than the Master Replicas covers.

These cases with Pastor Jedi's saber stand will look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main concern is the quality of the cover. I just got my EFX Luke Reveal cover from Vickie and I could not be happier with it. It is as good if not better than the Master Replicas covers.

The plexi display will be made by a professional company and the mirror base will be made by me.
I have produced these a couple of years now and so far everybody who has them are very happy.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

The plexi display will be made by a professional company and the mirror base will be made by me.
I have produced these a couple of years now and so far everybody who has them are very happy.

View attachment 652277 View attachment 652274 View attachment 652278 View attachment 652275 View attachment 652279 View attachment 652276

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I will need two and maybe more.

Amazing displays. Just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie made the cover for my eFX Luke Reveal too. The quality & the feel of it blew me away. I can't wait to get these, as they will be the whole case.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back