Limited Run Melnor Soakers for Vibro Axe/ Vibro Lance

I've seen a number of Gillette super max hairdryers (the correct orange model too) pop up on ebay for anyone looking.

I've got soakers like you people wouldn't believe. Attack of the Clones on fire off the shoulder of Geonosis. I watched skiff guards glitter in the twin suns near Jabba's Gate. All those soakers will be sold. Like Vibro Axes, in the rain.

near
MelnorSoak.JPG
MelnorSoaker.jpg
SAM_0001.JPG

Do you have any soakers left that I might take one off of your hands?

I'm working on designing 3d printable vibro axe parts for when people don't have access to the original parts. I've got the kenner blaster part almost finished.

Oh have I got soakers!

300 plus available. Just pm me with your full name, full mailing address with zip/ postcode, quantity needed and I'll get you a total with exact shipping.

Still a few hundred left! Any interest in bulk purchasing? If I can clear more of these by offering bulk discounts would that garner more interest?

To compliment the INCREDIBLE WORK being done on the Vibro Axe Parts by Ryan Clinton and Cameron, I wanted to bump this thread for anyone else on the hunt for Vibro Axe parts.

These are genuine Melnor Soakers. New old stock.

These can be purchased directly through the following link and I ship WORLDWIDE! Bulk discounting too so the more you buy the more you save.

Thanks for looking.

BUMP! Would anyone here be interested in doing a major bulk purchase for these at clearout prices? If so please PM me. I'm eager to sell the last of my inventory! Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back