Neckties!

Just added another Brosnan-era Bond tie from Goldeneye to our site:

extra-image-2871.jpg

My wardrobe consists of 90% brown neckties thanks to all the Brosnan and Tennant ties, and I keep telling myself I need to diversify the colours a bit more. Then you go and bring these out! That Invasion tie looks particularly beautiful. Oh well! At least the Janus tie is mostly blue.

We would love to do Henry's bow tie but, unfortunately, bow ties just don't sell well. Even our 11th Doctor ties are very slow sellers.

Any chance of doing the tie worn by Brandon Routh in the latest DC Crossover when he returned as Superman?

6e7109f7f35f84e03160c555c3a1ca43.jpg

EGJiLQuUUAATS9c.jpg

latest?cb=20191212132043.png

It looks fairly nondescript but if you zoom in on the last picture you can see how detailed the texture on the stripes are. It reminds me a lot of a grenadine tie but for the life of me I haven’t been able to find the original even though I’ve been searching since the crossover first aired.

Here’s hoping there’s some interest because right now I’m in full “help me Indy Magnoli, you’re my only hope” mode haha

Sad... because that tie is definitely out there... somewhere! We could do a run, but I doubt that the demand is there. Even the original Chris Reeves Kent tie garnished little interest. :(

I know if you had any substantial updates you'd let us know, but I have to ask, how's the Hannibal tie coming along? Just want you to know I'm still keen for one!

Cheers thanks for the reply, just wanted to know whether to order now or wait for an upgrade.

Will probably be snatching up a few other doctor ties in the meantime though so no worries haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back