Neckties!

Swirly Ties and Shakespeare Ties are back in stock!

2MLxp2Tl.jpg

And for you Doctor Who fans... we've finally made the last of the 10th Doctor ties!

extra-image-3490.jpg

This one is from School Reunion and marks the completion of our "Geek Chic" tie collection, including all 14 ties worn by David Tennant (including the red one seen in the animated Dreamland).

I'd still love to get Jack Sherperd's neck tie from the LOST pilot. Still haven't been able to locate the original (if it wasn't custom).

Much to my chagrin, my Hannibal tie arrived as I was walking out the door to go on holiday, so I've had it sitting on my dresser for a week, waiting for me to come home before I could try it on with my charcoal suit (and my serious face).
It looks stunning, Indy. So glad to see it finally come out after all these years!

Attachments

• 20220427_113730.jpg
    20220427_113730.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 99
looks great! One thing I noticed about other replica ties, is they dont seem to get the size of the squares right...usually looks too small when compared to the original.
Definitely looking forward to this tie!

Not sure where the best place to ask this is but figured since it’s silk goods it was as good a place as any.

With the release of the sequel coming up I was wondering if there was any update on making Chris Evan’s scarf from knives out? I believe you were working on it weren’t you Indy?

Hey Indy in this video the costume designer mentions that the military jumper James Bond wears in No Time to Die was actually made of cotton for filming because the cashmere wouldn’t have been durable enough for filming.

Do you think there’s interest in you making a screen accurate cotton version in standard sizes? It’s a great opportunity for a both more accurate and more cost effective replica, sorry if this isn’t quite the right thread to ask.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back