"NEW" 1:4 REEVE SUPERMAN sculpt (NEW Pics page 6)

I like and am in awe of you constantly critiquing and updating yourself and that you are willing to go those extra steps from a good likeness to a perfect one. This new piece is above and beyond so much better.

Refinements upon Refinements :)

reevemod51.jpg

reevemod61.jpg

reevemod7.jpg

reevemod8.jpg

reevemod9.jpg

reevemod10.jpg

reevemod11.jpg

reevemod12.jpg

that's absolutely fabulous. It's too bad you can't automatically blow this up to full size, because I dare say this is better than the full sized version they have in the museum of london.

Looks amazing Phil as usual, fantastic work.:thumbsup

I know that this is not the final result Phil, but I just wanted to show what your amazing figure can look like if the eyes were painted in a different way.

Here is the same picture but with new painted eyes in Photoshop.:love

389284298.jpg
t

Hi Phil- have followed your progress since the beginning with this and owned your last Reeve quarter scale briefly which I loved also. This one took some time to grow on me but having seen what Bjorn has done a little touch elevates it from a great sculpt to an excellent finished piece. Congrats on your dedication and tolerance of critique also, I know you chart your progress on harsher forums but have still come out on top!
My only tip with the finish is to apply shadow to the hairline, creating the illusion it's lower. If you look at pics you'll see his roots were lighter...

Last edited:
I agree, you nailed the Reeve likeness Phil, in fact this looks like a photo of Reeve in costume ready to be used for advertising (hence no background)!

Very Cool!!

You should do a flying pose and use green-screen it so it can be put into any background.

Thanks guys... I'm working on the base at the moment... made the molds etc and hope to have the conclusive, complete, representation soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back