NEW OLD BSG VIPER

Man I missed out. I saw this at the ECPP and she is gorgeous. :p

Color me definitely interested in the second run. :thumbsup

- karl

I was on your waiting list from the get go with the first run.
I struggled with the price situation but couldn't pony up the money.
Anything you can do to make it less expensive would be great.
Make the figures, landing gear and other items add on options after the fact to keep the price down.
Make it a generic viper with non specific markings and less intricate detail.
By making it generic with less detail, those who have the signature series will retain the bragging rights and have a more detailed viper.
This way us guys with less denero can pick one up and still say we have one, just not the signature detaied version.
These are just my thoughts and nothing more.

Later, Barry.

Are you suggesting that he resculpt it then? The detail it has is what it has. Making new parts will only add to the overhead.

But truely there are some other options if you join the Yahoo group. ;)

Originally posted by BarryZ28@Sep 21 2005, 05:04 PM
I was on your waiting list from the get go with the first run.
I struggled with the price situation but couldn't pony up the money.
Anything you can do to make it less expensive would be great.
Make the figures, landing gear and other items add on options after the fact to keep the price down.
Make it a generic viper with non specific markings and less intricate detail.
By making it generic with less detail, those who have the signature series will retain the bragging rights and have a more detailed viper.
This way us guys with less denero can pick one up and still say we have one, just not the signature detaied version.
These are just my thoughts and nothing more.

Later, Barry.
[snapback]1081229[/snapback]​

I can't how a less detalied kit will be any less then the signiture edition as there are no add ons to begin with other the pilot, there is no landing gear in the kit and any lighting parts are all ready options.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but even a less detailed kit even without any add ons would still take a resulpting job and still use the same amount of molding and casting materials to make a kit, decals are cheap, so that wouldn't affect price more then a few $$. You wouldn't be saving a thing.

Lynn

It was just a thought and nothing more.
DidnÂ’t mean to aggravate anyone.
All I am hoping for is a Viper that is within my budget.

Originally posted by BarryZ28@Sep 21 2005, 10:49 PM
It was just a thought and nothing more.
DidnÂ’t mean to aggravate anyone.
All I am hoping for is a Viper that is within my budget.
[snapback]1081334[/snapback]​

You shouldn't need to apologize to anyone, Frank mentioned a Cheaper Viper himself.

Chris

Pilot has been finished and shipped to me.
Im waiting on it now as I send the last 5 VIPERS out.

Re: the new version, it wont be any cheaper.
In fact, it might even be more expensive.
We are looking at options of:

Mutliple Pilots castings/heads/bodies and Decal markings (, except STARBUCK)

Resin Base to be used for Diorama,

Unlimited Run.

Complete retooling to have Locator pins, and better fit overall.

THis will be the MARK IIB

Also, all kits will be BOXED and ready to ship before a SINGLE PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED.

Time for you to recieve your kit will be time it takes to receive payment and ship Priority to you.

Frank

My Viper arrived today Frank. I ABSOULTELY LOVE IT... You guys deserve a major pat on the back for a job well done.
I can't wait to have someone build this up for me..

Every one check your Models for RESIN Seepage or weeping.
We just had one pop up which Im replacing as we speak.

If you have any part that looks WET....send it back to me with a self addressed Stamped Padded evelope and Ill replace the part.

Frank

Frank
My pilot and new guns arrived today... thanks. The sculpting is great, a little blurring of the face plate but nothing I can't buff out. The guns are wonderful, great detailing, well worth the wait. Thanks again not only for the kit, but the great service as well. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Brudnelfly

Your PM box is currently full I had attempted to send you a PM about the next run of the Vipers.

Please add me to the list for the next run on the vipers.

If you could please drop me a PM with the important information that I will need plus any other information you feel might be important.

Thank you

Andrew
jordankarr

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back