NEW OLD BSG VIPER

WOW..... Pilot looks great..... Can't wait, but definately worth the wait....

I'm actually tempted to go for the Apollo gear down run too. Will it be the same price?

The new cannon really looks so much better. If we need to pay for the new cannon, how much and can you send with the pilot?

You really had me on the MK VII......

Chris

Originally posted by Dobber@Sep 10 2005, 05:13 PM
Ha Ha... Starbuck has "Man Hands..." :p  I really do love it though.

Chris
[snapback]1074678[/snapback]​
sort of like that Sienfeld episode...the man hand one.
Dean
do love it...hey Frank...wait till ya see my Viper. SOON.

Hello everyone.

The Signature Collectible STARBUCK VIPER Run is now Closed.

I know there are more people wanting one. However, I need to protect the collectibility of the ones purchased.

I wanted to bounce a possibility off of everyone who owns a Viper.
Do you plan to BUILD IT? Or Collect it. Would a SECOND non signature edition be something you would be interested in?

What if it was at a reduced price, and modified so that it wasnt quite the same as the kit you just purchased?

Or would you like a Generic Viper?

Someone asked..so..Im bringing the question to you.

My Plan is to do the APOLLO Run. It might be an extended Run....IE more than 100. It might also have OTHER markings and or pilots because there will not be another version after this next one.

Thats it.

Thoughts? I just want feed back.

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Sep 14 2005, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone.

I know there are more people wanting one. However, I need to protect the collectibility of the ones purchased.

Do you plan to BUILD IT? Or Collect it. Would a SECOND non signature edition be something you would be interested in?

What if it was at a reduced price, and modified so that it wasnt quite the same as the kit you just purchased?

My Plan is to do the APOLLO Run. It might be an extended Run....IE more than 100.  It might also have OTHER markings and or pilots because there will not be another version after this next one.

Thats it.

Thoughts?  I just want feed back.
[snapback]1076890[/snapback]​

I say stick to yor original plan. People who really want a Starbuck instead of an Apollo can ask people who own one for thiers. Although I can't imagine that any of us bought the kit to collect it. I want to build it, thereby destroying the collectability of it.

Yeah mine is built also, but I saved the box. A second reduced priced kit would be nice though, what would make one genaric though?

Chris

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Sep 14 2005, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone.

Does this mean I've missed out?

Frank,

I'm with Coby. Go with the original plan. I think regardless of 'boxed' or 'built', this is an impressive collectible, and sticking with the plan makes it even more so.

I'm going with Built too, isn't that why we got them, not to sit in storage hoping some day to make a profit. We're modelers my friend..

-Sean

I plan to build mine too. I just do not know when since I work and go to school full time... I love the kit though.

Would any of the other versions be offered gear down? I would like to make one of those. Again, some day... :(

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Sep 14 2005, 10:37 AM
Hello everyone.

My Plan is to do the APOLLO Run. It might be an extended Run....IE more than 100.  It might also have OTHER markings and or pilots because there will not be another version after this next one.

Thats it.

Thoughts?  I just want feed back.

Apollo Run will be it.

When you see the kit you will understand why.

Considering including multiple markings...and maybe some pilot options.

So you could make it a BOOMER..or..ADAMA....

Frank

Frank, Got mine a couple of days ago, and man is she sweet. Thanks.

I definitely plan on building her, and would be interested in the "Generic" version so I could build Adama's and Apollo's. The reduced price would obviously help to make multiple ships a possibility. If the Apollo run will include landing gear, or if you plan on offering landing gear as a retro-fit, I would go for either or both of those options. I plan on getting the Apollo anyway and was wondering, if it was time to throw my name in the hat for the Apollo run yet or not.

Thanks for such a fine ship.

-Viper Pilot

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back